ran from the cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ran from the cops

hey guys. well here is the story...i was in my 300zx and decided at night to have a little fun so i did a little burn out into second gear, then this cop was behind me, kinda in the distance, about .1 mile away and i saw his lights, im like oh shit..

then i just didnt think and gunned it in second into this neighborhood running a stop sign. i went there and just about 2 houses down i pull over, turn off all my lights and my car....and waited, 6 seconds later the cop rolls by me hella fast and turns and follows the streets....at this moment i didnt know if he was going to turn around cause he saw me or didnt see me at all...

so then i started my car up busted a u turn (technically i did stop) and headed back the way i came in a hurry...i high beamed all the stop sign people and i got threw and ran that, then went as fast as i can to the next block and back into my hood. i swore every turn i fishtailed my car ALOT...

i saw that my house was right there, went in at full speed, closed my garage and sat outside....

all i can hear was sirens and shit, i mean alot of them, first one then 2...then a few cops rolled by hella fast flashing their little spot light and driving away.

then 30 minutes later my friends went around the hood for me and said there was alot of cops mainly at every corner. and im like shit...but its been 3 hours since that happend...so questions remain:

i know i cant see that clearly from how far he was, iMO all i would be able to see is the shape of my tail lights. its hard enough for me to see what color is the car uness its white or some dark color...so did he get my plates? camera?

also if he got my plates can he get me tomorrow?

help me out guys im hella trippin here.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

there coming to get you, just wait theyll tow it and impound your carQ!!!!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Sounds like you just got chased by reading that frantic post..lol.

First, you turned a minor infraction (loosing control) into a major infraction by speeding and blowing stop signs. At night, I think you're OK, especially at that distance. And don't beleive that lye if they "loose sight of you they can't pull you over." cause it's not true.

Some interesting reading for you about running from the coppers.

I'm guilty (stupid) too of doing it too many times.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

what year is the nissan? why dont you take the accord out?

Comment

I got into a stoplight street race with a friend and there was a cop behind us that we didn't notice waiting in line right behind us. It was at night. The friend got pulled over (had a cb7 also) and the cop somehow assumed we knew each other and told him to call me back over. I'd run off and cut into a neighborhood. So i went back on the fear that he'd gotten my liscense plate and all since he was so close to my bumper but when i got there he was talking all this shit on how he called in my car and if i hopped back on the highway they would have gotten me b4 i crossed the county line...he called the APB on a gold colored camry...
          why my friend said he knew me and ratted me out i still don't know, regardless we both got slaps on the wrist. Ztech i think they would have gotten u right away if they got ur plate numbers. Keep us updated tho i don't think theres anything to fear
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

"it wasn't me" thats all u got to say.
            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Sounds like you pulled some mighty Fast and Furious stunt. 'Toretto! Stop!'.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just sit and lay low. Just sit back kick it at home, yeha the cops are out full force looking for a 'z' BUT they cant search houses with out reasonable explaination (sp?) luckily for you:

1. You far enough when it happened.

2. You have a garage.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

posting this story on the internet = stupid... sorry dude,

but i think you're alright. if he was far enough back the camera wouldn't have been able to make out your plates. that's really all you got to worry about now, the camera.. good luck
                --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

damn thats good and all but try me for instance. 1 I ran away after being followed by a cop after doin 120 being late for work from a dead stop. 2 I ran from the cops who somehow probably knew me from a deadstop at a light just gettin shit for his swap with no seats in the car except mine with shonuff in the back of the car sitting on nothing while the cops rolled rigth by just for them to pull a u-turn. 3 I ran on the highway doing 100 with him still in the car before we did i ran 4 stop signs goin on the way facing traffic to get away from them,. I know one day imma get caught thats why i lay my ass low.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                    damn thats good and all but try me for instance. 1 I ran away after being followed by a cop after doin 120 being late for work from a dead stop. 2 I ran from the cops who somehow probably knew me from a deadstop at a light just gettin shit for his swap with no seats in the car except mine with shonuff in the back of the car sitting on nothing while the cops rolled rigth by just for them to pull a u-turn. 3 I ran on the highway doing 100 with him still in the car before we did i ran 4 stop signs goin on the way facing traffic to get away from them,. I know one day imma get caught thats why i lay my ass low.
                    God sparkle, I have the utmost respect for your car and the work you have done, but really man, take a break, have a beer, kick back and read a book, take some adult education classes or something, damn. I can never understand your posts, even when I want to.
                    -Jay

Comment

Your lucky you didn't get caught. Come to MA and see how it goes down. You'll get killed ahhh

Hell ive gotten away with it once. Saw a cop behind me and floored it into my hood and flew behind my house. and i got away =) that was when i had my firebird

Comment

If they got your plates, which is always a possibility, you could be screwed, if not I wouldn't really worry, just don't pull it out for a week or so.

Comment

Pure bulshit imo NEWYORK cops are the worst you hear me they are underpaid and prejudice against color or anyone having anything they dont have point blank.

Comment

yea...if the cops got your plates you would have got caught already.
                            92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

If you're reading this thread, you're fine. They'll just bolo your car.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                              Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                              Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                              Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
                              X