Be safe East Coast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be safe East Coast...

to everyone on the East coast, be safe. to the people in the ares its already gone thru, make sure you post up(if you can) and let us know your ok. and if possible, help your fellow CB7t members(and others) out if and need be.

I'm putting down $50 that my cb will be fully covered in water. Insurance company will total it. I will buy it from them and find an SE with black leather to switch into mine! haha well hopefully it will be that easy! Here where I live the river floods and all the apartment building gets flooded! Last year there was cars completely covered by water!!

Comment

My 3G is on jackstands... I hope it doesn't blow off!

Comment

Spending 13 years in Fla, its hard to be unnerved by a hurricane,especially a cat2.

However, I live in a flood zone and i'm two blocks away from a mandatory evacuation zone...in laws aren't going anywhere, so we riding this one all the way.

Should be cool. I missed experiencing them.

Got the necessities....flashlights....can food....acoustic guitar....water.

Comment

At least it's not something totally unfamiliar to you, Ralph! Most people are either overreacting, or underestimating the storm (I'm probably in that category myself...)

Comment

Im underestimating the storm haha I have plans to go to the flea market tomorrow so I hope it doesn't come till late!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              At least it's not something totally unfamiliar to you, Ralph! Most people are either overreacting, or underestimating the storm (I'm probably in that category myself...)
              i think its mainly overreacting. in my area, people see a thunderstorm rolling up, they panic, raid the stores for food and stay inside. the same for if they anything about snow hitting the ground. even if its like an inch and a 10% chance that it'll happen.

im just waiting for it to start and tomorrow afternoon to get here. sadly, im sure the power is gonna go out before i wake up tomorrow morning. ugh...

Comment

The CVS a mile from my house is always open. They were open in a blizzard, so they'll be open in a hurricane. If I need anything... I can walk there.

Comment

Too bad everyone didn't line up on the coast and blow towards the hurricane. Don't yall know that's how you stop one? Noobs.

But in serious news, yall are about to get wet. Good luck, stay safe, buy a canoe.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'm only about 30 miles out from the (projected) eye of the storm...

All I can really think about is how badly my left tail light leaks.
                    1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
                    2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
                    2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
                    2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

We are going to be fine. I got my jet-ski in storage!
                      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My coupe!!!
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

well Irene went through here yesterday and some last night but it was to the east of us by about 200 miles so all we got was some rain and 45 mph winds
                        ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                          Too bad everyone didn't line up on the coast and blow towards the hurricane. Don't yall know that's how you stop one? Noobs.

But in serious news, yall are about to get wet. Good luck, stay safe, buy a canoe.
                          hahahahahhahahahaha, people in PR do this all the time LMAO

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                          We are going to be fine. I got my jet-ski in storage!
                          jetsky through gran central

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                          well Irene went through here yesterday and some last night but it was to the east of us by about 200 miles so all we got was some rain and 45 mph winds
                          boy that wind felt so goooooddd
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Heck when I lived in FL, we use to actually have parties during the storm.

One year I had to use an inflatable raft to navigate my neighborhood.

Shit gets dangerous fast but once you've weathered them you know what to expect.

Its when people panic or fail to prepare that people get killed.

Also when they fail to evacuate. I'll admit sometimes its overkill, but sometimes they're spot on and if your hanging around you might be taking residence on your roof.

Comment

Im wondering if i'll see anything other then rain here in NS. But storms can be exciting at times, lol.
                              My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X