No announcement yet.

does it make me a jerk if........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao! That is important when your trying to swat a moving object; sometimes you miss the bum, and hit other bits so you don't want something too rigid. But really, its for the sound. That sound is like the cock of a shotgun to adults.

This is actually a deviation from how I was raised.
    I also didn't come from a single parent house-hold like my kids do, so when they were little there was no one else to share the disciplinarian role. I wanted to find a way to approach parenting that would make MY life easier-working 14 hour days and having two boys under 3- I needed the help.
    I found these books through my mom's homeschooling/fundamentalist network, written by these Mennonite parents of 14 kids.
    The Amish don't play. (literally) What I liked about it most was the approach was very logical and actually less violent than most households (including my own) that spank. If used effectively the obedience continues and the spankings cease.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I hear hot sauce and cold showers work, too.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Sure. If you wanna raise a psychopath
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

That brings up a interesting topic...

the hot sauce mom....

ok i know it sounds horrible and im sure it is....

but my mom literally stuck soap in my mouth when i cursed....

so to me it is not much different....although i dont know if the hot sauce kid deserved it, im not that familiar with the story...just know the headline....

Im on the fence.....when you say it and hear it, YES it sounds bad....but hand soap is not that harmful and we consume hot sauce....so while it is shitty especially for child, it still reinforces the fact that asshole behaivour will bring out asshole actions rofl.

Idk just my pov.

Not saying im planning on using these techniques, just saying i feel the hot sauce mom got a bad rap(unless she made the kid drink a bottle of it then thats kinda too far)

Comment

is it normal for a kid (3 year old) to punch their parents?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

when a kid whines and cries for no reason then give them a reason to cry about!

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                is it normal for a kid (3 year old) to punch their parents?
                Hell no! Once OK is this a concurring problem if so you better stop it now or its only going to get worse. Eventually leading into them runing the show and you doing what they tell you.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                X