How to get banned from a track like a BOSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
    Why didn't the security guy in front of the car just reach in the engine bay real quick and pull the coil wire?
    hei, mag, or coil packs would be hard to do that... plus if he has half of a brain he wouldn't want to be shocked by a racecar's coil.
    '94 CD5 EX F22B1 Automatic

Comment

That is one hell of a Gemini

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Nice burnout but he's no different than the ricers burning out at meets. Fucking it up for the rest.

Comment

^ Judging by all that rubber on the ground, I'd say it was a burnout competition. The guy was just having fun with it.
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 01-11-2012, 01:38 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

that was badass and funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              ^ Judging by all that rubber on the ground, I'd say it was a burnout competition. The guy was just having fun with it.
              I get the competition part, however, once you enter a competition you should oblige to the rules and regulations. Not saying its not a killer burnout and all, but disregarding the rules and doing whatever you please for an ego boost is a bit lame IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                I get the competition part, however, once you enter a competition you should oblige to the rules and regulations. Not saying its not a killer burnout and all, but disregarding the rules and doing whatever you please for an ego boost is a bit lame IMO.
                you only live once. fuck it..live a little.

He's a hero to Gearheads everywhere.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

My hat is off to him. Everyone needs a good hoon once in a while.

Comment

was pretty badass when he came out of that cloud of smoke after his first burnout

Comment

man...at least let him drive the car off the track.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

highlight of the vid is the chants at the eng "bullshit! bullshit! bullshit!"

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                        X