Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap, fun, disposable car... what would you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    Isuzu trooper RS

Only sold in the united states in 1988 ( sold everywhere else all years )

Looks pretty neat which is why i like it

Awww yeah Troopers FTW! That one is sweet.

I used t have an '88 Trooper II with the 2.3 and a 5 speed. Slow as a house, but for some reason, it was so much fun to drive.

I also had a '91 Rodeo LS with a V6. Again, another nice rig. Threw some Pathfinder wheels on it. I loved this thing. I would definetly love another one, but with a 5 speed. I paid $600 for this beast from a used car lot.

Last edited by crazymikey; 02-04-2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

↑ iwas thinking of using the same truck but the honda passport version

Comment

why do i see both an automatic shifter and manual shifter in there?

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          are you serious?
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            are You Serious?
            omg LOL

Comment

I also see that.
              My guess is to switch between high/low and/or 2/4wd
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

if its an ebrake its a funky ebrake. i usually see the push pedal or hand ebrake. never seen that shit before nor have i ever owned a truck or SUV. sue me

whatever it is...it bothers me deeply

no
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

if its an ebrake its a funky ebrake. i usually see the push pedal or hand ebrake. never seen that shit before nor have i ever owned a truck or SUV. sue me
                  I think i will sue you

Its for shifting between 4wd and 2wd as well as 4wd high and low.

Comment

you wont get much lol

so they dont use a button like every other company does. they decided to put another shifter in there?

no
                    $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

they also have twin stick applications so you can shift to 2wd lo because jumping out of your truck to lock and unlock the front hubs gets annoying. buttons suck because the more electronics you have, the more it can break. 90's gmc have an issue with the 4wd solenoid going to shit and causing the truck to be locked into 4wd.

I <3 G60.

Comment

now that makes more sense.

no
                        $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                          they also have twin stick applications so you can shift to 2wd lo because jumping out of your truck to lock and unlock the front hubs gets annoying. buttons suck because the more electronics you have, the more it can break. 90's gmc have an issue with the 4wd solenoid going to shit and causing the truck to be locked into 4wd.

The isuzu troopers have auto locking front hubs which i like.

Comment

so do toyotas but a lot of people swap to manual because there's less chance of breaking down on the trails.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

A lot of these cars aren't even "disposable" or even a beater lol.
                              For me a lot of the cars mention I'd end up getting attached too.
                              Something I won't care for at all is any GM or Chrysler/Dodge (excluding Jeep) other than a muscle car or big truck.

If I got a Cavalier for $500 bucks, I would take it off roading.
                              She may not come back.
                              Current:
                              2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                              1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                              1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

i would get a Toyota starlet lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X