opossum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    well I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it " hey you can't sleep here."
    Sigged!
    1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
    1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
    Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

well I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it " hey you can't sleep here."
      I had a similar situation that led me to make the decision to ban all fat girls from my parties.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        i Had A Similar Situation That Led Me To Make The Decision To Ban All Fat Girls From My Parties.
        Hah

Comment

Are people really that afraid of these things? It's not going to do anything to you at all. I realize this is a moot point now, but still. I'm no PETA activist but I also don't feel the need to go bash something's face in with a bat because it establishes a presence near my vicinity.

Leung, they are VERY good at playing dead. But the fact that there are two nearby is indicative of someone poisoning them. But I'd just take them somewhere else and leave them. No sense in stinking up your own trash can.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

they really are good at it. my friend's dog carried one in it's mouth for a bit. we thought it was a shirt or something then realized it was a opossum. asked the dog to spit it out and the opossum just lay there for a good 15 minutes before i decided to poke its eye with a stick. then it popped up, hiss, then slowly backed away. his eye was fine btw lol. i find baby opossums here all the time and always bring them to an opossum orphanage where they treat, grow, and release them.

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

i tried scooping it with the shovel but it kept falling off so i just said screw it "i'm going in."

Comment

Wow, that's crazy. Texas A&M has a world-famous vet school and I called them one night when I found one that had been hit by a car but still had live babies in her pouch. They acted like they had no idea why I could call about an injured animal(technically the mom was dead but I was concerned for the babies). I had it in my lap in the car driving toward the vet school when finally the person on the phone said they couldn't do anything. So I figured it was a loss. I dropped it off near the edge of some woods and went to take my girlfriend home. I drove back by less than 5 minutes later on the way home and it was gone. So I got to see first-hand how crafty those things are when it comes to playing dead.

Leung, it's "an opossum". The species is Virginia opossum or common opossum depending on what region you're in. There are tons of other kinds worldwide though.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

dude never fuck with a opossum those things are terrible. i cant belive you put it on your lap. Man i shout one of those things in the head like 7 times with a pellet gun and it played dead every time. and everytime id shoot it again it would hiss at me. soo id shoot it again. good ol' hill billy texas. it was crazy we had to chop its head off with a machete to make sure it would stop killing the chickens.

Comment

Damn what the hell. I don't know why people get so afraid of them. Yes they have sharp teeth, but they move like turtles. And why beat the hell out of one with a bat? How would you like it if someone beat your head in with a bat? I have scared plenty of them away with a broom.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                      Damn what the hell. I don't know why people get so afraid of them. Yes they have sharp teeth, but they move like turtles. And why beat the hell out of one with a bat? How would you like it if someone beat your head in with a bat? I have scared plenty of them away with a broom.
                      it was eating my chickens. and yeah they are freaking scary looking. i thought it was a ghost looking at me once and it was an opossum i nearly shit my self.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
                        well for me, the one that my mom bashed, was bigger then my cats. at the time my cats were outside cats and the bastards were stealing all their food and we were too poor to be feeding that fucking scavenger!!! another thing we were afraid the fucker would try killing our kittens (which we had plenty of pretty much ALL the time)
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          well for me, the one that my mom bashed, was bigger then my cats. at the time my cats were outside cats and the bastards were stealing all their food and we were too poor to be feeding that fucking scavenger!!! another thing we were afraid the fucker would try killing our kittens (which we had plenty of pretty much ALL the time)
                          Yeah that's what traps are for

Comment

getting a trap from animal control around here is like pulling teeth! we were only ever awarded a trap ONCE for a very short time trying to catch the dog that killed my cat (which we never did catch that fucker) if i had a gun and saw that dog i would have just shot the fucker.
                            1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

So much rage. I'm going to kill the next kid I see playing in my street. I can't afford to be watching where I'm going when I'm driving. And because grrr, that's why! Plus, I'm from Texas so it's expected of me to act like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                                getting a trap from animal control around here is like pulling teeth! we were only ever awarded a trap ONCE for a very short time trying to catch the dog that killed my cat (which we never did catch that fucker) if i had a gun and saw that dog i would have just shot the fucker.
                                So you left your cat outside and you were surprised it got killed? Around where I live there are not very many outdoor pets. That is because people that leave their pets outside don't have those pets for very long. Not trying to sound like a dick here but we are not alone in this world. Anytime you leave an animal outside, you should know that there is always a chance that it will get eaten, run over, picked up by a bird etc. I am not a peta activist kind of person either. I go fishing and I don't really see a problem with hunting as long as people eat what they kill. But when people kill a relatively defense-less (to humans) animal just because it ate its natural prey, pissed them off, or scared them, it pisses me off.

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                                So much rage. I'm going to kill the next kid I see playing in my street. I can't afford to be watching where I'm going when I'm driving. And because grrr, that's why! Plus, I'm from Texas so it's expected of me to act like an idiot.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X