*** The un/official timepiece picture thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** The un/official timepiece picture thread ***

I know I've made a few watch related threads, but this will be solely pictures of your watches, pocket watches... whatever you may have. I frequent a few forums, feel free to do a creative watch photo shoot. One guy had his Breitling draped over the control panel in the commercial airliner he piloted. We take pics of our cars, why not this.

Also I am getting a few replicas delivered in the next week and I want to show them off. I am stunned at the superficial accuracy of these rep watches.

and if you have a replica, please post your watch and a shot of the genuine. I like seeing the difference for less than a 10th of the price. It is quite fascinating.

Comment

Comment

^ This are supposed to be The Shit when it comes to watches right? Looks difficult to tell what time it is lol waay to much going on for me. I like a simple clean Nixon watch

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

This is my self winding...notice the date is the 10th lol.

My Tag Formula 1

My Russian Diver

My wife got me this Movado for my wedding gift.

Who else got a pristine pocket watch? That's baller status.

I pulled this from your other watch thread lol.

You have like doubles of every thread you make bwajhahaha.

Comment

Isnt that the watch Mr. Superbowl wears? ... or at least does commercials for. I liked an all black one Citizen had:

it was one that I grazed over while looking for a new watch. I considered a couple Nixon's as well, but in the end, I went the rep route.

and to stay on topic, these are my two work watches. Inexpensive and they can take a beating.

They're both Invicta "Pro Diver" series watches. They weight about a pound each. 48mm diameter case, 18mm thick. It's like a brass knuckle on your wrist.

Comment

Those are two sharp ass Invictas.

It is, hands down, my favorite watch line.

They have average priced watches that are very sharp all way up to 2k watches.

The diving series are the best bang for the buck you can get i think when it comes to diving watches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                I pulled this from your other watch thread lol.

You have like doubles of every thread you make bwajhahaha.
                yea, thanks for that. I didnt have an actual "post your watches" did I? If I did, I would have bumped it. Im getting a little forgetful in my age.

Comment

Here is a pocketwatch I have. Got it from my aunt's desk. cleaning out shit for her before she was moving. Looked to ebay'ing it, not worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Those are two sharp ass Invictas.

It is, hands down, my favorite watch line.

They have average priced watches that are very sharp all way up to 2k watches.

The diving series are the best bang for the buck you can get i think when it comes to diving watches.
                    Could you post a pic of you wearing the black Invicta diver? Im considering selling my two big ass watches and getting a lighter weight one like that for work.

Comment

I love pocket watches. I used to wear them all the time when I was in high school. Everyone thought it was a wallet chain hanging from my pocket! They were all cheap shit, though. Each one broke before a year was up, and i got a new one for Christmas every year.

I just snapped a pic of my only good watch, my Tiffany Atlas. I'll upload it later. I don't want to send it to Facebook, as that seems pretty tacky to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang View Post
                        Isnt that the watch Mr. Superbowl wears? ... or at least does commercials for. I liked an all black one Citizen had:

it was one that I grazed over while looking for a new watch. I considered a couple Nixon's as well, but in the end, I went the rep route.

I have no idea. The one I have is the Skyhawk which is commemorative to the Blue Angels hence the blue and yellow color. The band is also titanium so although the face is large the watch is light.

There are some nice Invictas in here!

Comment

Here is a pocketwatch I have. Got it from my aunt's desk. cleaning out shit for her before she was moving. Looked to ebay'ing it, not worth my time.
                          i see the hinges were opened improperly leaving marks. lots of inner scratches too. i wanna say early to mid 1900s. if it doesnt have any indication of karats then its plated for sure. pretty cool to own one. ive always wanted a 19th century pocket watch but good functioning ones are hard to come by at a good price. not to mention people can now change the faces on them to make them seem unused. it should have a movement and a case serial number on there. i think you can look those up for more info!

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Can you link me to that or the name of it?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                              Can you link me to that or the name of it?
                              It says it in the watch face......

Comment

Working...
                              X