Im Sick! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im Sick! :(

I Caught the flu on sunday and i cant even go to school because im soo sick. There some kind of stupid flu going on, did anyone else catch it too?

im just getting better from this damn cold!! iv been sick for two weeks straight

hope you get better, lots of meds and rest lol

New heart and soul H22A4
    Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
    Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
    Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by honda_mike View Post
      im just getting better from this damn cold!! iv been sick for two weeks straight

hope you get better, lots of meds and rest lol
      Hope You Get Better to, I have been taking a lot of pills to lol And im sooo Sweaty becasue i cant cool down

Comment

everyone's had a cold at my house.. started with my mom or brother and then it spread to everyone else.

Nothing like a big pot of my home style chicken soup where the chunks of chicken are as big as the tip of your thumb to help get you over a cold. Haven't tested on the flu yet because the last time i came down with it, i was so weak i couldn't move and that was ages ago.
        Normally my mother just makes a pot of congee or boiled down white rice. It's easy on the digestive system especially when you're sick plus it's easy to make.
        Last edited by Leung; 02-14-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          everyone's had a cold at my house.. started with my mom or brother and then it spread to everyone else.

Nothing like a big pot of my home style chicken soup where the chunks of chicken are as big as the tip of your thumb to help get you over a cold. Haven't tested on the flu yet because the last time i came down with it, i was so weak i couldn't move and that was ages ago.
          Normally my mother just makes a pot of congee or boiled down white rice. It's easy on the digestive system especially when you're sick plus it's easy to make.
          I just eat a lot of hot Soup and drink a lot of ginger ale, and i got the cold from my Driving Teacher lol.

Comment

I have a viral neck infection. I'd rather have the flu.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
              I have a viral neck infection. I'd rather have the flu.
              Hope You Get better man, my uncle had that once...wasn't good.

Comment

my buddy told me if you have a cold wash your hands alot, brush your teeth alot and dont breath through your nose

New heart and soul H22A4
                Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Originally posted by honda_mike View Post
                  my buddy told me if you have a cold wash your hands alot, brush your teeth alot and dont breath through your nose
                  Thanks for the advice I'm kinda starting to feel better.

Comment

daily routine at my job. i work with foreigners all day and im touching everything. people get sick at least once a month. horrible. hope you feel better!

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I got the flu this year and tried to tough it out. Ended up with strep too and in the hospital on IV fluids.
                      -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                        daily routine at my job. i work with foreigners all day and im touching everything. people get sick at least once a month. horrible. hope you feel better!
                        thanks man , Im starting to feel a lot better

Comment

I caught that nasty flu right after i got back from vacation at the beginning of the year. I still have a somewhat lingering cough still. Approximately 15 of my co-workers have had it since the beginning of the year.
                          1993 Accord LX - Sold
                          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                            I got the flu this year and tried to tough it out. Ended up with strep too and in the hospital on IV fluids.
                            wow must have been hard.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            I caught that nasty flu right after i got back from vacation at the beginning of the year. I still have a somewhat lingering cough still. Approximately 15 of my co-workers have had it since the beginning of the year.
                            I remember in 2004 i caught some kind of flu after i came back from New Zealand, i got it from looking in a small hole in the ground and then smoke started coming out of it. It turns out it was a little geyser lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X