This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Try it Again .. (apologies to all)

Yeah well, I'll admit, I was a bit peeved at the fact that Obama's wife had the audacity
    to go and hire some MOB dude and call him a "Gov Agent" to "inspect home lunches" .. for what?
    The kid's got an AK-47 in the lunch-pail? Locked and loaded? Gi me a freakin break!
    O wait .. no lettuce on that turkey and cheeze sandwich? UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!
    Here .. have a few McDONALDS CHICKEN McNUGGETS!
    Ever look up just what a chicken McWhatever is? K then .....

And no Tipster .. I'm not "making this up" and no, I don't have anything to prove.
    Like I said, Ole Barry has played 71 rounds of golf, THIS YEAR ALONE, he's worked something like 1/3 of the time in office,
    and his wife ordered 25 pizza's while they were last in Hawaii staying at a house on Mokapu Pt.
    I have it from TWO people from Pakistan, that DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER OR EVER MET!
    Both of which were VERY wealthy, one of which was a Harvard Grad, the other,
    lets just say he was quite the mogul in commercial real-estate in ohhh, America!!!
    But BOTH of these men, having never met each other, said almost VERBATIM, of what the other said!
    I should add that I met these guys a month apart. And yet, they both said the same things.
    Two people, very, VERY successful business men, from the same country, who never met.
    Coincidence? My ass! They spoke about Bin Laden and what a joke Obama is/was?
    One, could never go back to Pakistan, or ......... he'd be killed!
    Just for converting to Judaism .. go figure. I've also met a very young model from Pakistan,
    I met her months before I met these guys, and SHE said the same thing(s).
    I didn't think much of it at the time, her being young, however, quite professional nevertheless.
    Then, I meet these guys a few months after, articulate, well educated men ..
    and guess what? Um Yeah ..

None of this is "made up" .. Yes, she ordered 25 fawkin pizza's ok? Don't believe me.
    I don't give a rats shiny ass! Like I said, I got nothing to prove .. to anyone ..

Now we have this birth control/contraception/Catholic .. thang on the news .. THEN,
    we get word of Michelle and her good ole plan to "make", not *help* but MAKE our kids eat better.
    And a Gov Agent inspects a FOUR YEAR OLD'S lunch and decides, it's not of Michelle's standards!
    This is all I have right now:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread809230/pg1

And umm, these are the people that you want to do another 4 year term in office?
    You know, the one who fly's out to Las Vegas, THEN, 3 hours later .. ole Michelle,
    (and her fat ass) get on ANOTHER AIR FORCE ONE and fly into Las Vegas and blow up traffic for 6 hours.
    Oh and by the way, very cost effective also .. seeing as how it tied traffic up on 15 and 95,
    Not to mention the Strip! GRIDLOCK! and, I hope alot of supporters showed up at The Bellagio.
    After-all, that $36,000 per plate lunch, (or, was it 32K?) aww what the hell!!
    Who's squaking about 4 grand?
    I hope that worked out well for you Barry! Matter a fact, I KNOW it did.
    And so quick to return to Las Vegas too, after telling everyone in TV Land NOT to.

And please, allow me to thank you Michelle. Thank you for now considering yourself an American,
    when you told us you never had .. that is, until you "got the nomination". Thanks!
    And while I'm at it, might I also say that before you tell ME what to feed my kid,
    take your eyes away from the laptop right now and check out all the crumbs on your bloated belly,
    and lose a few .. mmmk Stella?

I'm pissed at this administration for trying to tell church and state to stuff it.
    Someone needs to send this administration right in the ditch! Cuz this Country is in it!
    I'm pissed at slowly losing my rights as an American, rights that I was born with.
    If anyone here, or anywhere for that matter, can NOT see that .. what is happening
    is UNconstitutional, I'm sorry man, I dunno WTF to tell you ..

Don't be sheeple tho .. I see um everyday, I deal with them everyday ..
    A sheeple will walk right off the top of the building, right behind the last person in front of them.
    I can't find it right now, but it's a commercial from SuperBowl 18 with Pink Floyd.
    It's a perfect example of what I'm trying to explain. Sheeple is what we've become.

I'm sorry but what would have happened if that little child got sick, or worse .. died!?
    All because she might have been allergic, or ... whatever! IF? Just if ..
    Who would have been responsible? How would they have tried to wiggle their way out of that one?

Great example this wonderful White House Couple makes .. FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!
    They think he's TOTALLY WACK! Not to mention what The Pope must think of him right about now!

Once again, my appologies to anyone who I might have offended in my OTHER thread,
    that was rightfully deleted .. TIPP.

Just don't TELL me what I should eat .. You FIRST, ok? Lose that Queen size pillow on your ass,
    THEN get back to us!
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 02-14-2012, 10:15 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

LOL Chico .. yeah, you call it mad, I'll call it something else ..

Comment

I love that credible source of information.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          I love that credible source of information.
          Yeah, I figured you would. Ahhh yes, the wonderful world of the intrawebz.
          No inflection, people debating everywhere, most of of us never even meeting each other.
          Ya! "So where's the link?" Yep, the word? Phhhhht! The "word" don't mean shit today!
          Keep listening to your late night news anchor .. afterall, they're professional journalists.. no?

I guess you don't mind a "Gov Agent" frisking your lil gurls lunch-pail, while I indeed .. do!
          We'll just have to agree to dis-agree Tippey .. that's what this topic was all about anyway.
          Tell me how comfortable you'd be .. where some "agent" took your daughters home-meal,
          and gave her something else .. I don't give a shit what it was. It's the PRINCIPAL!

My point further being .... let them get away with this .. and what else are we giving up?
          Yep, more rights .. and thank goodness I don't need any form of contraception, and I'm not Catholic ..

I honestly don't know what to tell anyone who hasn't got a problem with this UNconstitutional act
          of an "agent" going through our kid's lunches .. you're either from a 3rd world country,
          or you're just plain uneducated. Period!

Comment

tl;dr
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I Just Thought of This ...

How many people must it have taken to be sitting in the all important nutritional round table meeting .. ?
              before one guy went ...... "Yo! I got it!!!!!! McNuggets!" We'll subsitute THEY'RE lunch .. with ours!
              Here's your McNugget ..
              "McNuggets (also) contain several completely synthetic ingredients, quasiedible substances that ultimately come not from a corn or soybean field but form a petroleum refinery or chemical plant. These chemicals are what make modern processed food possible, by keeping the organic materials in them from going bad or looking strange after months in the freezer or on the road. Listed first are the "leavening agents": sodium aluminum phosphate, mono-calcium phosphate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and calcium lactate"
              Yep! That's soo much more nutritional for you then a .. turkey and cheeze samitch ..

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                Yeah, I figured you would. Ahhh yes, the wonderful world of the intrawebz.
                No inflection, people debating everywhere, most of of us never even meeting each other.
                Ya! "So where's the link?" Yep, the word? Phhhhht! The "word" don't mean shit today!
                Keep listening to your late night news anchor .. afterall, they're professional journalists.. no?

I guess you don't mind a "Gov Agent" frisking your lil gurls lunch-pail, while I indeed .. do!
                We'll just have to agree to dis-agree Tippey .. that's what this topic was all about anyway.
                Tell me how comfortable you'd be .. where some "agent" took your daughters home-meal,
                and gave her something else .. I don't give a shit what it was. It's the PRINCIPAL!

My point further being .... let them get away with this .. and what else are we giving up?
                Yep, more rights .. and thank goodness I don't need any form of contraception, and I'm not Catholic ..

I honestly don't know what to tell anyone who hasn't got a problem with this UNconstitutional act
                of an "agent" going through our kid's lunches .. you're either from a 3rd world country,
                or you're just plain uneducated. Period!
                Is this you?

Honestly i don't believe that article. Personally i think you should keep your crazy conspiracy theories keep them to yourselves.

Comment

Goddamn man!

Read about this earlier...but I can't bear to read through this babbling bullshit rant with "facts" provided by a damn link from the very "intrawebz" that you speak so negatively of.
                  Last edited by Bongo; 02-15-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Is this you?

Honestly i don't believe that article. Personally i think you should keep your crazy conspiracy theories keep them to yourselves.
                    C'mon maaaan! You can do better then that?
                    And last I checked, it's a forum, and yes .. I do believe that I indeed posted in the correct "sub" forum OFF-TOPIC!

And if you can't offer up an answer, let alone a response .. other then something in a photo.
                    Dude .. You have your opinion of Obama and his cockey, fat butt, clueless old lady .. and,
                    I have MY opinion .. it's what it is .. you can move on and disregard this thread.
                    Or, you could wake up .. oh and ....... you will, one day ..

Comment

I don't want to do better than that

Its pointless, you are going to be as stubborn as a mule. I could use logic but whats the point? I really don't care if you think different shit even if its as illogical as yours.

Bro if you have " woken up " and " see things that i don't "

then leave the country. No one is keeping you here.

If this place is as horrible as you say it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
                        Goddamn man!

Read about this earlier...but I can't bear to read through this babbling bullshit rant with "facts" provided by a damn link from the very "intrawebz" that you speak so negatively of.
                        It's all I could find on it when I walked in .. and I was speaking "negatively" of the people, on the net!
                        The net in and of itself, is a great *TOOL* .. when it's used correctly!

He wants links or, "source(s) of information" and I provide a link to what's in a McNugget,
                        and the guy still doesn't buy it! Fine .. he has his mind made up. Prolly voted for Barry!

Comment

No one is debating what is in a mcnugget

People are debating weather or not the rest of the whole article is bullshit

Comment

Why do we even have these threads? Simply understand that everyone wont agree with you when it comes to most things especially politics. Just place your damn vote when its time and cross your fingers and hope that the party you like win.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I don't want to do better than that

Its pointless, you are going to be as stubborn as a mule. I could use logic but whats the point? I really don't care if you think different shit even if its as illogical as yours.

Bro if you have " woken up " and " see things that i don't "

then leave the country. No one is keeping you here.

If this place is as horrible as you say it is...
                              This is too typical a response, of someone who doesn't have a clue about debate.
                              You actually used the word "logic" .. logically, one would assume .. you'd have a response ..
                              a response to the debate of just how you would feel about a Gov Agent raiding your kindergarten's LUNCH!
                              Where the fawk is the "logical" thought process in that unconstitutional act .. by itself?
                              You're fine with that? Really? Take another bong hit while they bend your passed out ass over.
                              Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be out cold so you miss the next piece of freedom they take from you!

little by little bylittle by little bylittle by little bylittle by little bylittle by little POOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X