I dont know how this is street legal!? + pics of my turbomani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    Truck = Not cool. Not a fan of lifted truck to begin with. That is just an idiot being an idiot! I'm glad we have laws here against that kind of redknech shyte.

Turbo mani = Very nice!

I'll take the turbo if your tossing it...lol
    Lol if you wanna pay for shipping
    ]

Comment

I think the guy has put a lot of work into getting the truck how he likes it. Who are we to say what he should and shouldn't do? He's in compliance to all laws and just because we don't like lifted trucks doesn't mean he's any less of a human being than us.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I think the truck is bad ass I guess its because I from tn.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Yeah I was just being harsh on the lift because it is. Not so much the driver, he is obviously homophobic and hates everything that isn't white or smells like gun powder or beer....

However, could you imagine being rear ended or t-boned by this thing? I know, guys with trucks like this don't drive fast......Bull shyte! Your car could be parked in front of that thing and the driver wouldn't even see it.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

There are a few around here. I know one of the guys personally. Really nice guy, nothing like what I just posted. His 2010 Ford is fully loaded, jacked up and the full 9. Even has those dangling balls on the trailer hitch All that and the thing has never even seen a dirt road! Show truck he says............. Guess that's why I am hard on guys with trucks like the one pictured....way too clean for what it is!
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

GhostAccord... that word you added a symbol to in #19 is censored for a reason. Please fix it.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                When you have to fabricate a completely seperate set of headlights for your vehicle because it sits too high.....you might be a redneck. A DUMBASS redneck.

^ that's what made it street legal.

And its most likey a mud truck. Florida has some sick mud and a lot of coverage of mud races and rallies.

Now. The owner has a lot of money put in it and looks to be quality work. Quite honestly, I don't understand why you guys are trash talking this beautiful rig, regardless if you hate lifted trucks/rednecks, whatever. I guarantee you, more people like that truck than they would like our cars. Lifted trucks make the coochie go wild.
                Last edited by dysfunk; 03-02-2012, 01:34 PM.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Nice truck but im surprised he isn't running Rockwell axles under it. Still he has a ton of money into that.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    GhostAccord... that word you added a symbol to in #19 is censored for a reason. Please fix it.
                    Guess someone beat me to it! Sorry I'll remember not to use that term from now on.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                      I think the guy has put a lot of work into getting the truck how he likes it. Who are we to say what he should and shouldn't do? He's in compliance to all laws and just because we don't like lifted trucks doesn't mean he's any less of a human being than us.
                      agreed.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

This redneck this and that bull shit is just as racist as other racism in other colors and cultures. And i'd bet good money this guy isn't even close he's a wanna be just like 90% of the people ya'll probably consider rednecks.

Makes me laugh can't call a japanese car on here a jap car without someone getting their g string in a bunch, but you can call a down to earth person a dumbass redneck. Or miss use the word altogether like in this thread true rednecks don't have show trucks.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Dave View Post
                          I guess only in Florida it would be. We have some of the most fucked up shit happen here, and some of the dumbest people always making FL look bad, or in this case like a bunch of redneck hillbilly's
                          Do you just hate people in general? Your freedom of speech jibberish is getting a little out of hand; don't like Florida, then move. Its called freedom to modify a vehicle however the f* the owner desires. What makes you think that others don't consider you a redneck/hillbilly for YOUR truck?

Get over yourself dude, don't care how much you contribute to the site; you have no right to judge.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Looks like that guy has LPS.
                            wat?

Comment

Anything over 5000 pounds GVWR is exempt.

A stock f250 is 7000+.
                              92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                              2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

At least on that lifted truck the problem is circled

Comment

Working...
                                X