No announcement yet.

Run your VIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suposedly my car had never been in an accident but the front was changed so idk wuts up with my car lol
    back at it again

Comment

thanks haha mike. its 100% legit. =D i would rep u but i already did =P

HOWEVER it claimed my DA9 was a GS when infact it was a LS ( sunroof and power windows all factory wiring ) . even my DMV reg says LS.

Also it showed my accord having a "minor front right" crash "with another vehicle" FIRST of all it was a pole that barely dented the fender. 2nd 'ly i did have someone do minor bumper paint damage in a parking lot on the base one morning but i wasnt even in the car sooo yeahhhhh....

i thought those few things were bs but for the most part its accurate.
      Last edited by xkjnboix; 03-28-2012, 01:13 AM.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

That's pretty cool. Found out my 1987 Chevy truck has never left this area (it's been registered within a 30 mile range since 1992 at least), and that I'm the 4th owner. The inspection station listed the mileage as 292,000 when I bought it though, apparently. I don't think so! More like 132,000 or so.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the link *Favorited*

My CB has had 9 calculated owners..lol
          Has been in 2 auto auctions
          Started off in Michigan and bounced around there till 2005
          when it came to central illinois bounced around here a few
          years till it became mine ..Explains the hellacious rust..

I think Ill use this site anytime I look at a used car again

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
            The 91 has no records before 1996. That seem odd?
            Yeah it does, because none of the records for my cars went back further than 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Yeah it does, because none of the records for my cars went back further than 2000.
              mine had none till 95
              back at it again

Comment

Perhaps this thread, or the link in the thread could be stickied. Apparently this seems quite useful, and many of us can use it when looking to buy potential cars.

Comment

There wasn't much on mine, but what was there confirms what the PO told me about where the car's from.

There are two registration records from '03 and '04. Other than that, nothing. It says that the history is clean. I kind of wonder if it's been in some sort of accident though. Under streetlight you can see that the fenders are a slightly different shade than the rest and the trunk gap is smaller on one side than the other.

Comment

Sweet. my car was sent straight to palm beach FL from the factory and never left the state.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                      Nice.. Looks like my car is pretty much perfect.
                      This.

TBH, and IDK about everyone else but, this doesnt really show THAT much info. Granted, my car is only an 11-year old car, but it still only shows the lien the original ownber put on it and when/where she did the registration.

Maybe it's just because mine's never been in any accidents or had any malicious reports.
                      Last edited by MikeW; 03-28-2012, 10:10 AM.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Looks like I bought a rolled back motor . 130,000 in '97, 160,000 in '99, 99,000 in 2011? Unless it was a swap I wasn't aware of. There are an awful lot of wires in the engine bay.

Thanks for the link. It's very informative and I can attest the information on my end is correct.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
                        Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
                        RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
                        "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
                        "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

My car is "A-OK." no surprises.

First owner had it till 1994 for 22k miles. Second had it till 2011 with 133k.

No accidents. No problems that were reported.
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

This should be stickied lol
                            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                              This should be stickied lol
                              but then no one would read it!
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

not working for any of my vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                X