XXR's seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XXR's seriously?

Whats with the whole xxr movement? Its like everyone who wants to lower their car is dropping it on xxr's running a low offset. I just dont get it. Be unique people
    My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou !

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthan kyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthanky outhankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou !
      LOL DEEV!

Comment

I don't get it either...

It'll die out soon enough, like a lot of fads.....i hope.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
          I don't get it either...

It'll die out soon enough, like a lot of fads.....i hope.
          hopefully, because IMO xxr's arent even all that stylish! There are millions of choices out there...just look ik from experience its hard to find alot of different 4 lug rims

Comment

Still waiting for rollin on rotors to become cool.
            wat?

Comment

The only reason XXRs are popular is because they're inexpensive and come in crazy low offsets. Everyone wants to be "stanced" or "hellaflush", and that's the way to do it.
              That look was one thing when everyone was doing it on BBS wheels, or other high-end or custom-designed wheels... but a $500 set of XXRs? Honestly, when doing a mod solely for the "impressive" look, getting an unimpressive cheap set of wheels is pretty lame. Might as well get a cheap, poorly fitting body kit, Maaco paintjob, "ebay" headlights and tail lights, and a raspy fart can exhaust. Then slam it on bouncy "ebay" coilovers, and go win some shows!

It's the Rota Slipstream all over again... but worse. At least the Slipstreams fit properly, and high quality forged Spoon SW300 or Desmond Regamaster Evos aren't really necessary unless you're racing.

Comment

deep dish, low offset, low price and convinence. If you want to be flush the "right" way, then get some real rims that are meant for the car, not ones that stick out like crazy! I must admit, BBS rs rims look sick, the only major downside to them is that they are really really really expensive! If you are truly an enthusiast, save your cash for something worth while. NEVER settle for less.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

sorry guys but my builds are on a budget.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

But when your goal is to look "baller", should that be done on the cheap?
                    Might as wear a piece of plastic around your wrist that says "Rolecks".

Comment

Originally posted by JFLEMING95 View Post
                      Whats with the whole xxr movement? Its like everyone who wants to lower their car is dropping it on xxr's running a low offset. I just dont get it. Be unique people
                      x2. its a fad that will fade =P but if it makes them happy go for it.
                      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        sorry guys but my builds are on a budget.
                        Originally posted by Mishakol129
                        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          The only reason XXRs are popular is because they're inexpensive and come in crazy low offsets. Everyone wants to be "stanced" or "hellaflush", and that's the way to do it.
                          That look was one thing when everyone was doing it on BBS wheels, or other high-end or custom-designed wheels... but a $500 set of XXRs? Honestly, when doing a mod solely for the "impressive" look, getting an unimpressive cheap set of wheels is pretty lame. Might as well get a cheap, poorly fitting body kit, Maaco paintjob, "ebay" headlights and tail lights, and a raspy fart can exhaust. Then slam it on bouncy "ebay" coilovers, and go win some shows!

It's the Rota Slipstream all over again... but worse. At least the Slipstreams fit properly, and high quality forged Spoon SW300 or Desmond Regamaster Evos aren't really necessary unless you're racing.
                          I laugh at people who drive with those wheels honestly not to hate or ntohing but I just think its once again people who really have a bad taste of originality trying to do what everyone else is doing because they may think its cool. It's actually doing nothing but fucking up your own car and its dangerous on the road if your not careful. It's just one of those fitting in with the times kind of thing.

Comment

XXR 526's on my G35, hate all you want. I bought them brand new

My Members Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by JFLEMING95 View Post
                              people are cheap and dont know how to save up for quality rims (or anything for that matter). as for the whole stanced look, its just another retarded fad. Ill stick with function related mods, OEM accessories, & OEM like ones.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X