girl advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
    Then maybe I change my choice to girl 2 for you,because you don't deserve #1 if you're even making this thread wondering which one to choose.

Sorry to be blunt, but that's the way it is. You set yourself up for it and shot yourself in the foot. I'm also not cool with the cheating thing, so now I'm just kinda annoyed with this whole thing.
    yea i'm with crazymike on this one. Cheating aint cool man..

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

I dont know B.

Girl number 1 has everything you'd need. I'm with Mike on this one..girl number 2 is a partier to the max.

Let that shit go.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

You guys are absolutely right. I wish I could even argue with you and say your wrong. I hate that I do it and really don't even know why. I normally start off fine and don't cheat but then when I start to get pressure to be more serious I panic and I look for other outlets to get away.

Comment

If you're in a committed serious relationship with #1, there should be no fear of settling down.

It's the #2 girl that's getting you in trouble. Get her out of the equation and all is fine and dandy. Don't let temptation ruin a good thing for you.

Or, if you do have cold feet about the whole seriousness thing and all you want to do is play the field, then tell #1 how it is. Tell her you're not ready for commitment and want to live and have fun before you settle down.

You'll probably lose her in the process, and you'll have lost what seems like a really good partner.

Who am I to take girl advice from? All I've had is failed relationships and been cheated on, and now I'm still single and bitter and currently hate females.
          Last edited by crazymikey; 04-02-2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I think I'm gonna tell girl #1 that I'm not ready to be so serious but that I do want to be with her. I just want to slow it down.

I'm gonna cut ties with girl 2. She isn't anything but a tempory good time.
            I'm not gonna lie I was hoping all you guys would say dump girl #1 cause I just like her for the money and that girl number 2 is who I truly like. I'm really glad you guys said what you did though

Comment

So, you're only with #1 for the money? Do you actually have any feelings for her?

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                So, you're only with #1 for the money? Do you actually have any feelings for her?
                I worded that poorly... I thought you guys would think I only liked girl 1 for the money. I could actually careless about the money it's just a plus.

Comment

She sounds like she treats you right and cares about you. If you feel the same, and do the same in return, there's no reason you both can't be happy together.

Comment

you are dating 2 girls at the same time? fuck that you deserve to suffer lol

no
                    Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                    $30 HID kits here Thread
                    "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                    "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Serial Cheating is an issue with YOU.
                      Consider therapy, because your happiness in the future depends on it.

You should figure out why you treat women, and yourself, with so little regard before you start a "serious" relationship.
                      Otherwise, you will continue to cheat on every woman you are "with".
                      And please, please, please practice safe sex.

I'm speaking from direct experience, having been in a LTR (and having kids) with a guy like you.
                      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

why is it so hard for a 21 year old to agree to settling down these days?

the answer....

immaturity, plain and simple
                        SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

One of my best friends is just like you. Ever since we were kids he's never been able to date a girl without cheating on her. I've watched him pass on so many great girls because he cheats on all of them, they find out, and want nothing to do with him. He used to see it as a badge of honor that he could get so many different girls. He's 29 now and one of the most depressed people I know because he is lonely due to the fact that every girl he dates nowadays cheats on him... long story short...karma's a bitch my friend. You can't expect your girl to keep her legs closed to other guys when you can't even keep your dick in your pants with other girls.

I may be old fashioned as well but I've been with my girl for coming up on 10 years now and I have honestly not even once had the urge to cheat...opportunities have come up but you have to be a mature adult about it...not some horny teenager. You need will power because like previously said in this thread by I believe LadyG? you will have a very hard time finding happiness if you continue to treat women like you do.

That being said...in my opinion you definately do NOT deserve girl #1 and probably not girl #2 either but you mentioned that she cheats too so maybe you could learn something from each other...
                          Last edited by Bongo; 04-02-2012, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Brian, here's my advice.

Kelli will only hurt you. She's cheated on her boyfriend with you, and she'll cheat on you when the thrill is gone, or she finds someone she likes better. If you don't want long term, then go for it. If you're hoping for a meaningful relationship with her, you'll be in for a serious shock.

Kelly. Do the two of you have an open relationship where you can date other people, or have you been cheating on her for the entire time you've been together? If it's the first, then that's no problem... as long as you're both cool with it. If it's the second, then she's too good for you. Do her a favor and dump her now. You're only wasting her time.

Comment

go with whoever you're happiest with and whoever is happiest with you

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Yeah, Kelly is the right girl for you but if you have issues cheating and not giving someone a serious relationship, I wouldnt stick with either one. Tell Kelly that you're not ready to settle down. I would say tell her about Kelli but that might be too much. Especially after almost 2 years and all the money she's spent on you. Just tell her you're not ready to settle down and you dont think you can give her the attention she requires or needs.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X