Dependent 0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may get 1099d..
    Scumbag move by employer.. But you will see.

ASK HIM!!!

Comment

Why did HE do your w4?

It is illegal i believe for anyone BUT yourself to fill out and file that form on your behalf.

You should just resubmit your own form.

And your not tech suppose to get a return at the end of the year...people act like it is a reward lol.

Your suppose to come as close to 0 as possible.

Break even....

You CAN choose to let the govt hold all that money until the end of the year and then get it back the following year....or just figure it out and adjust so that you get more money monthly and you come out close to even or get back a few bucks at the end of the year.

Owing money or getting huge refunds are a no no.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
        ask me what i know about mass tax, i really hope you do
        i honestly dont care because i live in texas.. plus, most of those links dealt with state tax and i dont know anything about that because we dont pay state tax here..

im pretty sure theres some cap that he would have to meet before they start taking out taxes anyways.. if hes a student and someone else is claiming him, he probably has to make a certain amount before its an issue.. i would think..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice;2971090im pretty sure theres some cap that he would have to meet before they start taking out taxes anyways.. if hes a student and someone else is claiming him, he probably has to make a certain amount before its an issue.. [I
          i would think[/I]..
          You are right $8,000

Full year residents who receive or accrue Massachusetts gross income in excess of $8,000 during the taxable year are required to file a Massachusetts income tax return. Even if they calculate a zero tax, however, the requirement to file still exists. Full year residents file Massachusetts Form 1 - Massachusetts Individual Income Tax Return.
          "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

Working...
          X