App to keep track of vehicle services and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

App to keep track of vehicle services and stuff

Does anyone have any reccomendations for an app that can keep track of services and things?

Basically i am looking for an app that i can enter in a vehicle, keep track of any repairs and mileage it has as well as information about it such as engine size and oil capacity

Its for a fleet of vehicles so something designed to keep track of more than 1 vehicle is what i'm looking for

Also if it could work for both an ipad/iphone and an android device as well as sync between them is a big plus.

I use an app on my Droid called FuelLog - Car management. I just have the free version to keep track of fuel consumption and how much i pay at each fill up. The Pro version is suppose to be able to track maintenance, fuel consumption and other costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
      I use an app on my Droid called FuelLog - Car management. I just have the free version to keep track of fuel consumption and how much i pay at each fill up. The Pro version is suppose to be able to track maintenance, fuel consumption and other costs.
      But is it capable of managing a fleet of vehicles? It has to be designed to keep track of at least 50 vehicles. Probably around 150 total.

Comment

Microsoft office does that.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          But is it capable of managing a fleet of vehicles? It has to be designed to keep track of at least 50 vehicles. Probably around 150 total.
          couldn't tell you, i only have one car that i actually drive. I guess the best way to find out is to ask the developer.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            Microsoft office does that.
            I'm not trying to do this on a computer, it needs to run on my iPad and iPhone and sync between the two. I found one that is perfect besides lack of syncing

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            couldn't tell you, i only have one car that i actually drive. I guess the best way to find out is to ask the developer.
            Yeah I just looked and I can't even get it for my iPad.

Comment

I use car minder on my iPhone, but I don't know if it is also an android app or not, you can do everything you asked for, but I don't know the max vehicle count

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I'm not trying to do this on a computer, it needs to run on my iPad and iPhone and sync between the two. I found one that is perfect besides lack of syncing.
                Should probably add that to your first post, that's what I suggested MS Office.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  I use car minder on my iPhone, but I don't know if it is also an android app or not, you can do everything you asked for, but I don't know the max vehicle count
                  That's the app I found and really liked. The problem is it doesnt sync between multiple devices. I need to have the same information across an iPad, iPhone, and android phone and tablet.

Should probably add that to your first post, that's what I suggested MS Office.
                  It says so in the last sentence

Comment

That's the app I found and really liked. The problem is it doesnt sync between multiple devices. I need to have the same information across an iPad, iPhone, and android phone and tablet.

It says so in the last sentence
                    Hmmm, I swear that sentence want there when I read it, my bad.

Comment

aCar for Android does exactly what you're asking for. No idea if it's for iPods though.
                      MRT
                      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                      Originally posted by Tippey764
                      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Set up your own in "Numbers" for the iPad. Numbers actually works pretty well on an iPad.

-2 cents.

Edit: and you can sync docs between your iPhone and iPad together with iCloud.
                        Last edited by mtnbikaah; 04-16-2012, 09:30 AM.
                        These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Sounds like you'd be best with a spreadsheet program, not anything car-specific. I used iSpreadsheet (not bad), and OfficeČ, which cost me $12, but is quite good. It was too cumbersome to use for my job on my phone, though... so I don't use it. It might be useful on a larger device like an iPad.

Hmmm, I swear that sentence want there when I read it, my bad.
                          The post has not been edited, so it is as it was originally.

Comment

Firestone just came out with "ride minder"
                            www.850fab.com
                            IG - @850Fab
                            FB - @850Fabrication

Comment

Working...
                            X