No announcement yet.

My new Integra Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post up some pics man! Was it hard letting it go?

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

It was pretty hard. I still have the CB til tomorrow night, but I have the Teg right now. The Teg needs an out of province. It's from Ontario. Has some rust, and needs brakes. Also has 267k on it lol. But it runs and drives awesome.

It's a fixer upper DD.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        It was pretty hard. I still have the CB til tomorrow night, but I have the Teg right now. The Teg needs an out of province. It's from Ontario. Has some rust, and needs brakes. Also has 267k on it lol. But it runs and drives awesome.

It's a fixer upper DD.
        nice...any plans to fix the body?

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

Yeah, this car will clean up real nice. No real plans to significantly mod it. Just some wheels and stuff. Nothing too crazy. Clean up the body, respray it probably. I'll probably spray it myself in the garage in the spring.

Comment

im trying to get one too....so far, expensive
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
              im trying to get one too....so far, expensive
              What are you looking to spend?

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                Hey guys, just wanted to share with you that I am a new R owner as of today! Long story short, I've wanted an ITR for a long time, since probably 2004 and just never had the chance to get one. In November a clean 2001 CW Canadian Model R popped up for sale in Toronto. I went down last Dec to see it and put a deposit on it since I didnt have storage space I waited until the snow was gone to pick it up.
                And today was the day I went to get it! Drove over 4 hours to Toronto with my brother in the Mazda, then I drove the other 4 hours back in the new caR. What a good feeling. The red interior is just so nice and everything is pretty much stock which is what I was looking for. She ran so good for the trip back. What a nice caR.
                Will post some pics as soon as I take some. So, after many months of waiting and years of dreaming of owning one, I finally got it today:beer:
                Plaque 1242 is clean and safe! And the stock springs are back on. Actually picked it up April 6th, just posted here today. Need to visit here more often

I'm in love.
                14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

I want your seats. And your original wheels. And whatever other parts you don't need.

I'm $900 into my Teg right now just to pass out of province inspection.
                  -Brakes all around - Pads, rotors and 2 new calipers
                  -Full OEM exhaust (used, Kijiji ftw)
                  -Rims & tires (1.7EL rims with my Blizzak snow tires from my ITR's from the CB)

Type R makes me so jelly lol. However, this RS of mine will be fun to play with for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
                    I'm in love.
                    thanks man

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    I want your seats. And your original wheels. And whatever other parts you don't need.

I'm $900 into my Teg right now just to pass out of province inspection.
                    -Brakes all around - Pads, rotors and 2 new calipers
                    -Full OEM exhaust (used, Kijiji ftw)
                    -Rims & tires (1.7EL rims with my Blizzak snow tires from my ITR's from the CB)

Type R makes me so jelly lol. However, this RS of mine will be fun to play with for a bit.
                    I have some extra OEM parts, but they are the originals (cluster, side skirts, rear bumper) because the car came with some nice EDM parts, but I dont think I want to sell any of the original parts, but if I come across any I'll let you know

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                      new pics of the Sprint Harts

Matches the paint perfectly! Looks amazing.
                      They always look well on white cars.

Looks like it needs more low or bigger tires to fill the gap with the wheels though!
                      Current:
                      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
                      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
                      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Working...
                      X