-Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

How many tries did it take you?
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Truthfully? Just one.
            I'm not sure if I'm proud of that...

Comment

Truthfully? Just one.
              I'm not sure if I'm proud of that...
              Is crunk high and drunk? That's always what I thought it was, but the test confused me.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I think that's the root of it... but it's become more of a general term of awesomeness now, I believe. Maybe. I dunno. The definition of crunk wasn't on the test. If it was, I think I'd have gotten lower than 99%.

Comment

I looked up crunk and found this

MY MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                    There's always one like that...

Well, around here theres about a hundred... This site is just a bummer sometimes. That's not any of the mods/admins fault... Just seems that the number of members online is getting lower while the number of guests gets higher, and somehow that always shrinking number of members loses intelligence nearly daily.

I came here at the end of the "good 'ol day's" I'm afraid.

Here's to hoping that we are near the end of all the dumbassery. That "FACTS about cutting springs" thread makes me want to slam a bottle of jack and clean the gene pool around this hell hole.
                    Eh, to be honest, I remember the 03 members bitching about the 05 members... then the 05s bitching about the 07s...

We have a LOT of great new members. We just have a flood of forgettable idiots, and a much larger database, as well as a larger, more established community. That means that the idiots are more noticeable. Plus, the moderators have grown to be an ornery bunch. Back in the day, the mods were more polite and patient than they are now! (I fear that's largely my fault... I've become a grumpy blumpkin, and I encourage my staff to act much the same way... they do it well! )

Regardless, it's the good members you remember anyway. There are people that joined last year that I hold in very high regard now. The community isn't really suffering. It's just going through growing pains. We're not quite out of the "cheap car" zone yet. We were in the "nice inexpensive car" zone when we started, and soon we'll be in the "too old to bother with unless you're a true enthusiast" zone... much like where 3geez.com is at now... and boy did that site get new life once that happened! (it helps that they did a huge and very nice redesign around the same time!)

Lmao to the Gene pool comment. I think it's true tho, i've read a few things multiple times that always make me question an OP's mentality. Maybe I just over think things sometimes. I've been on here a while, but I lurk a lot too. I wasn't driving the CB for a while due to my repetitive tranny problems that pissed me off so much I went and bought a new car off impulse. Now i Have the CB on the road again and is the funnest DD/sleeper on the road

249k miles on an 09 fit? how do you find time to get online? those are trucker miles!

Comment

When I'm not working in the car, I'm working at home on my computer. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping.

Comment

but I drink Ciroc...

Comment

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

i don't know if a legend would be considered an upgrade. they never appealed to me. i liked the older RL
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

With a 3.5L swap and cams I think it's a pretty nice runner. Not as a performance vehicle but more of a capable and comfortable luxury car.
                              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                              X