Possibility of the next conflict?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibility of the next conflict?

"North Korea's military vowed a new and unusually specific threat to its neighbors, saying it would reduce South Korea "to ashes" in less than four minutes".

Do you guys think the DPRK is blowing smoke again or is this for real this time?

Dang, its about to go down. Very interesting read.. I wouldn't wanna call there bluff..
    Jay
    HondaLina
    91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_JAY91 View Post
      Dang, its about to go down. Very interesting read.. I wouldn't wanna call there bluff..
      Honestly i wouldn't want to either since we really don't know what they are capable of but then again will China and Russia have their back this time?

Comment

North Korea when ever someone threatens them:

That is all.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I thought North Korea vs South Korea conflict would change due to new Leadership of North Korea.
          MY MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by AeyJayCB7 View Post
            I thought North Korea vs South Korea conflict would change due to new Leadership of North Korea.
            I guess we were both wrong.

Comment

Yea me too. Wasn't Kim Jong Un attending school in Switzerland? I thought he was going to be the opposite of his father.
              MY MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Recently Timeline kicked in on my profile.
                I posted an article very similar to this back in 2010. NK blowing smoke is nothing new. Maybe someday they'll actually do it. Idk.
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Well NK & SK are just on cease-fire since 1953. They're still at war.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
                    Well NK & SK are just on cease-fire since 1953. They're still at war.
                    I just hope this doesn't turn into another Vietnam even though we already have troops over there.

FYI, i have no personal relations to SK, i just like their TV dramas, music and their consumer products with the exception of their cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      I just hope this doesn't turn into another Vietnam even though we already have troops over there.

FYI, i have no personal relations to SK, i just like their TV dramas, music and their consumer products with the exception of their cars.
                      Some of their Kpop star chicks are friggin cute. I would think that the North would surrender to their teasing and cuteness...I know I would've said, "Bitch! I'm movin' to the south where the babes are!"

*Needs*
                      -New shocks
                      -Struts
                      -Drop
                      -Cleaning
                      -New Tires/Wheels
                      -New Window Tint
                      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
                        Some of their Kpop star chicks are friggin cute. I would think that the North would surrender to their teasing and cuteness...I know I would've said, "Bitch! I'm movin' to the south where the babes are!"
                        like the girl that was in my signature picture that i used for years?

Comment

just reading this thread reminded me of the game home front,Kim Jong Un, becomes leader after his fathers passing, then North Korea invades South Korea and forms United Korea, then gets balls and invades the USA lol, oh I almost forgot Hilary Clinton is president.....yea that won't happen any time soon, so we're safe lol, but seriously its freaky how close the games timeline is playing out in reality
                          Last edited by almostJDM; 04-24-2012, 01:27 AM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                          1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread
                          Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                            just reading this thread reminded me of the game home front,Kim Jong Un, becomes leader after his fathers passing, then North Korea invades South Korea and forms United Korea, then gets balls and invades the USA lol, oh I almost forgot Hilary Clinton is president.....yea that won't happen any time soon, so we're safe lol, but seriously its freaky how close the games timeline is playing out in reality
                            that was a terrible game....

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                              that was a terrible game....
                              very

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                              1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread
                              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                              X