• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P automotive legend.

CALI LIFE STYLE
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

thats blows. he was a legend. knew what he wanted in a Ford. I believe he wanted a 1000hp Mustang before he passed. I think he did it,

Comment

this sucks sooo bad. such a legend. RIP

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

I got to meet him 3 different times. He was as down to earth as they came and a true legend

Comment

R.I.P loved the cars,but anyone with an original shelby that are a oneoff just got rich.

Marry Jane

Comment

Dang I never got him to sign my Shelby

Rip you'll be missed!
              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Shelby did more than just work with ford he also worked with dodge which many don't know or remember such as the Charger and the omni.

Kids these days.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Frown
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Shelby was just an overall automotive icon. I wonder what he would've done had he played with some Japanese cars!

I heard he was a real dick in his later years... suing his own fan club or something like that... but I blame senility! His automotive legend surpasses any level of dickishness he may have exhibited.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                      Don't know which is sadder... The passing of the LEGEND, Carroll Shelby, or the fact that powder blue hasn't grown up enough to respect a topic such as death, the death of a huge name to those of us in the automotive enthusiasts group, no less.

BTW, you have every right to be angry with Ford blue. Most taurus's on the road are worth more and faster than your car, so I can understand your piss poor attitude here. Oh wait... Nope, I still can't.
                      WTF are you talking about? You can't hardly GIVE a 20 year old Taurus away, and that is assume it is even still running, or isn't on its 10th transmission...

The only exception is the SHO, but then again, that would me more equivalent to a Prelude VTEC, Si or Teg GS-R. It sounds to me like you are just butthurt because someone doesn't bow down to the imagined and seldom realized superiority of domestic automakers.

And on that note, Carroll Shelby will be missed. He had a lot of cool cars under his belt, although to be fair, he hasn't been responsible for most of their newer generation of products.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

WOW,r.i.p. carroll shelby.i didnt know he had passed.Always loved his work and nobody will be able to replicate.

Comment

what did he die from anyways? old age? driving one of his Super Snakes too fast? hanging out with Hugh Heffner?

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                            Shelby did more than just work with ford he also worked with dodge which many don't know or remember such as the Charger and the omni.

Kids these days.
                            You forgot the Daytona.... I have a Daytona Shelby z kids these days
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                              R.I.P loved the cars,but anyone with an original shelby that are a oneoff just got rich.
                              Especially ones with his signature on it.

Everything ol skool shelby will be like a collectors item now.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                                You forgot the Daytona.... I have a Daytona Shelby z kids these days
                                Also..the Shelby Dakota convert. Just saw one yesterday.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X