Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back at it again

Comment

BHahahahaha... That wing is so ridiculous

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
      BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
      Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
      CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

haha the integra taillights look pretty well done. still ugly as sin though.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Saw this a couple weeks ago. Needed to get the vomit out of my mouth before being able to post it. It's bad enough that I already find Mazdas to be the worst cars on earth (sorry to any Mazda Fanbois, I just really hate em), but this really sealed the deal.

At first I thought maybe someone t-boned him and he found spare door panels, but notice the little white triangles around the window and spoiler? Yeah, that's on the other side too. I also think he had cheap fog lamps and a burnt out headlight.

Two things piss me off more than anything else on earth, 1) Not having your headlamps on at night because you're too stupid to know they're off and 2) 'modding' your car with an HID kit and being too cheap to replace burnt-out bulbs. [/rant]

Comment

Ok, so that Civic hatch wouldn't be TOO bad without the wing.

But the Mazda 3, WTF?!

Here's a funny thing about Mazda 3's. I had a 2005 GT hatch. I hated that thing. I could not wait to sell it. Buying it was a huge mistake. People like Deev will remember how I constantly complained about that car on here. I was happy with it for about the first...day. Then after that, I hated it.

Anyways, yeah, I joined a Mazda 3 forum. Let me tell you this. Mazda 3 owners can go suck a big bag of dicks. They are the biggest fucking bunch of douchebags ever. Seriously, they make HondaTech feel like this forum.

Comment

those mazdas are the new civics. every kid out there now wants to get one. tired of seeing them

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
                maybe because its not a saleen....kind of like putting si-r badges on a dx civic.

saleen mustangs didnt have the gt5.0 badge and the body kit is definitely not saleen.
                just now looking back at this thread and saw this..

referring to the bold print above: how do you figure?.. the badge may be the only thing off about it, but the rest looks just like a saleen.. skirts, hood, wheels and bumper..

Comment

so i looked at the front of that civc and it has 6th gen accord lights and a 95 bumper on the 90 it looks like ass
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                    Ok, so that Civic hatch wouldn't be TOO bad without the wing.

But the Mazda 3, WTF?!

Here's a funny thing about Mazda 3's. I had a 2005 GT hatch. I hated that thing. I could not wait to sell it. Buying it was a huge mistake. People like Deev will remember how I constantly complained about that car on here. I was happy with it for about the first...day. Then after that, I hated it.

Anyways, yeah, I joined a Mazda 3 forum. Let me tell you this. Mazda 3 owners can go suck a big bag of dicks. They are the biggest fucking bunch of douchebags ever. Seriously, they make HondaTech feel like this forum.
                    You've made me feel very warm and fuzzy with your reply! A friend of mine had an 06 Mazda 6 V6 and hated every moment of it. Last year I had a Mazda 3 rental in Calgary just as a huge snow storm moved in. I swear to god that car handled like a dog on slippery ceramic tile. I almost crashed every single time I tried to stop the stupid thing.

My GF had a Mazda 3 rental a couple months ago to go about 300kms, and found it was beyond awful.

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                    those mazdas are the new civics. every kid out there now wants to get one. tired of seeing them
                    I completely agree with you on this one. About 7 years ago when I started getting in to the car scene my friends and I said the same thing. The Mazda 3 is the new Honda Civic. Problem is, unlike the 20 year old Civics kids buy these days, a Mazda 3 won't be around that long due to the instant rust problem that comes with their cars.

Comment

I just found a number of photos from a couple years ago on my Flickr. Enjoy.

Comment

the wing on that Focus is ridiculous!!! and WTF why did they paint that Mustang in blue/black/green camo?!?!?!?!
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          the wing on that Focus is ridiculous!!! and WTF why did they paint that Mustang in blue/black/green camo?!?!?!?!
                          All very good questions :P The mustang I saw in Buffalo NY in 2010, and the Focus was out in Toronto ON. I saw the Focus quite a bit, the owner worked at the Best Buy and had it parked there pretty frequently. My favourite is the huge Ford decal on the side, like we didn't already know what it was!

Comment

I believe the wing is a replica of the focus world rally car wing.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              Who the f* thought Integra (let alone Altezzas) would ever look better than stocks? geezus what a retard!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                                All very good questions :P The mustang I saw in Buffalo NY in 2010, and the Focus was out in Toronto ON. I saw the Focus quite a bit, the owner worked at the Best Buy and had it parked there pretty frequently. My favourite is the huge Ford decal on the side, like we didn't already know what it was!
                                lol yea, the Ford decal is stupid haha
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X