Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

fail

Look at it.

Just look at it!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
        According to my Aunt... McDonalds owns most of the BEEF Industry, all the meat you see in the store, is what McDonalds doesn't want.... so what meat do they use for their food?
        I remember reading somewhere that only 15% of McDonald's Meat is actually meat, the other 85% is byproduct and fillers. Enjoy!
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

that cb is awful. at first I thought maybe it was in the process of de rice because if the stock bumpers. but why would they leave the stickers and crap on there. maybe in winter mode. no good

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
            that cb is awful. at first I thought maybe it was in the process of de rice because if the stock bumpers. but why would they leave the stickers and crap on there. maybe in winter mode. no good
            i have a buddy that is de-ricing a CB. fun process
            visit vgruk

Comment

SMH, poor CB.........I agree, major fail right there...............people that do that gives the rest of us a bad name.................
              1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
              1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
              1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
              1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Saw this while depositing my check. It's actually ok. Very impractical though, even as a toaster. Didn't get a chance to get a pic of the back but it actually had a bozozuko style exhaust on it. Had a rear window he didn't delete that. 2 strips of yellow striped reflective tape across the hatch in a \ / . And I think a hydra logo emblem. The stuff on the rack is useless. It's like a sack, a pvc pipe painted green, and a gas can, probably empty. The guy came out of safeway as I was about to get the picture of the rear thats why I couldn't get it. Like white haired steve jobbs lookin 50 year old white guy. Weird...
                Last edited by Quashish; 01-21-2013, 07:34 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

that cb probably wouldnt be to hard to fix, stickers removed, remove spoiler, replace tail lights. maaco paint job. couple hundred. depending on the interior. it may also be riced.
                  GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

There's a Tercel in my area I keep meaning to photograph. It looks like the owner cut 2" off the roof to give it a more 'sleek' look? I'll try tonight when I pick up some dinner.

Comment

not so much riced out but this came into the dealer not long ago

I thought it looked pretty cool for a matrix and wondered what he was lowered on.

Definitely an "OMG WTF DID YOU DO" moment

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Wtf?!?!?!
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I hope you called him in and asked him WTF was his cheap ass thinking

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Warranty = UBER VOID

Comment

Why?, why??, WHY?!?!!!......I`m about to cry. that poor cb
                              I have a cb in my town that I never see parked, see it always on road, would love to snap a shot of it.
                              Last edited by DanCan; 01-24-2013, 03:05 PM.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by Scolirk View Post
                                There's a Tercel in my area I keep meaning to photograph. It looks like the owner cut 2" off the roof to give it a more 'sleek' look? I'll try tonight when I pick up some dinner.
                                Yeah... This one.

A good friend of mine knows him well.

It was built like 8 years ago. It's more than a 2" chop.

Personally, I like it. It's different. The execution on the chop is so so, there's a lot of filler, I would probably do it differently. The thing I like the least is the plexi glass windows.

This is the back in the day shot.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
                                X