So I'm back from Afghanistan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm back from Afghanistan....

Interesting place..... Any OEF vets in the cb7 world?

I'm currently. Sitting in ft. Bliss Texas waiting for my plane ride home. After getting a few things paid off ( a couple bills and the wife's 08 carolla) I'm sitting on a few extra dollars am deciding on either getting a cleaner cb and modding or going in on an GPW S2000. Glad I made it home and wanted to give a RIP to my friend SPC aaronn fields. But any way it's good to be back!

Glad to hear you made it home safely !!I want to say thank you for serving and protecting this great country . Welcome home sir .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I know theres a few from oef or oif. I lurk and browse once in a while but seldom do I post.
      Welcome back

Comment

welcome home bro im glad u made it back rip to your friend

Comment

Thanks guys. Ive always wanted to do something cool in life an I finally accomplished that. Im also hopefully sealing the deal on that s2000 today, so now I'll have two hondas

Comment

I'm not saying you can't have fun, because you deserve to treat yourself. But my experience has been that no one saves their money and everyone is broke a couple years after leaving the military. Most of my buddies during my time in the Marine Corps did the same thing. Heck, even I was guilty of it for a while. I'm just saying to be smart. Glad you're back!
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Welcome back brotha.

Did 8 years, though managed never to deploy.

Volunteered once or twice but never made it over.

Did see Korea and get to experience soju bars though lol.

Enjoy and take it easy!

Comment

Welcome home Soldier! Nice pick up on the s2k.

And Thank You for your service!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  I'm not saying you can't have fun, because you deserve to treat yourself. But my experience has been that no one saves their money and everyone is broke a couple years after leaving the military. Most of my buddies during my time in the Marine Corps did the same thing. Heck, even I was guilty of it for a while. I'm just saying to be smart. Glad you're back!
                  soooo true

Comment

thank you for your service and a big RIP for Aaron Fields
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X