No announcement yet.

XXX Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Phelps has more gold medals than Canada since the 1st ever Olympic games

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
      Pervert, it's the 30th Olympics.

Anyone else watching them?

I'm very disappointed in Ryan Lochte. So much hype about how he will do better than Phelps in the Olympics and it seems he only beat Phelps in the 400m IM because Phelps wasn't training for that event. Then Phelps get the relay team a nice big lead and Lochte blows it big time.

The men's gymnastics was a disaster last night. I did see a few wicked looking flips though.

Phelps will go for the gold today in the 200m butterfly.
      I thought this was going to be a good Olympic chick thread. Instead I come to find that someone is very into the dudes in skimpy shorts. No ho mo phob, just not into watching the boys of the summer Olympics is all. Also not really interested in the summer Olympics as a package, Canada doesn't fair so well. So I gave up watching years ago.
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 08-03-2012, 03:25 PM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

canada's first gold today woooooooooooo!! womens trampoline!
        MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
        1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
          I thought this was going to be a good Olympic chick thread. Instead I come to find that someone is very into the dudes in skimpy shorts. No ho mo phob, just not into watching the boys of the summer Olympics is all. Also not really interested in the summer Olympics as a package, Canada doesn't fair so well. So I gave up watching years ago.
          So you don't enjoy watching the Women's Volleyball or Women's Beach Volleyball?

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
            So you don't enjoy watching the Women's Volleyball or Women's Beach Volleyball?
            I watch the stuff that comes out afterwards online. It's usually much better than the stuff they show on TV...lol
            MR Thread
            GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X