No announcement yet.

About playstation portable games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah try not to load up on to the network though they have official firmwares that can close you out from recieving all that free stuff. I like the new psp but the old one is so much better price-wise and the fact that you cna do so much more to it with little effort because it is less restrictive.

If anyone wants to know how to download the games just pm me. I dont want to put too much out in the open because showing too much on here would be leaving backlash on the website which I dont want to do.

Comment

the easiest way to find games is download the largest torrents you can find.
      and only select the ones you want.

I can't find the ferrari game anywhere mite have to actually buy it.

a lot of torrents are no longer seeded.
      http://www.pspiso.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
        the easiest way to find games is download the largest torrents you can find.
        and only select the ones you want.

I can't find the ferrari game anywhere mite have to actually buy it.

a lot of torrents are no longer seeded.
        http://www.pspiso.com/
        Yeah I noticed that since the international boys cracked down on it so its not seeded like that the best bet would be to go to the site and download it which is much easier. If you have the psp phat use the hellcats recorvery software which is a flash program which allows you to operate the custom firmware onto your psp. Then create a pandora battery and tape it back together.

Basically a pandora battery is a battery which is custom made to operate on its lowest charge to make the psp become inorperable to overide its security features to make it hackable. Now you have to cut it open and very gently prick the pin that allows it to hold a full charge. Not to worry it wont damage anything as long as you do it correctly. If you do it wrong you may short the battery.

So make sure you have two batteries because once you make the pandora battery It's going to stay that way until you move back in the pin and resolder it. I wouldnt even bother resoldering it. That's where the new battery comes into play. Just make sure you get the net battery for that specific psp becuase if you try to use it for another psp like the slim or 3000psp it wont work.

The slim psp is the 2001 model the psp phat is the 1001 mode number which is the model number of the motherboard. After you flash the motherboard with custom firmware you can keep upgrading to custom firmware do not update to official firmware its not worth it. Always use custom firmware its so much better. What's so funny is when I went into the Bestbuy and they said oh sorry we dont sell them anymore but we sell the new models the pspgo which is $250 im like damn that shit costs more than a ps3 system and you have to buy the games online.

Comment

I have a 3001 it doesn't require a special battery to my knowledge and there's a recovery menu.

3 programs which are always recognised in the game menu
          CIPL Flasher pro-b
          660 pro-b fast recovery.
          pro psp firmware ( the name of it i believe as i didn't do the install just paid somebody)

6.60 firmware.

if i actually turn it off rather than sleep or the batttery goes flat 100% i just launch the app and it's back to normal.

Comment

This thread has just caused me to plug my psp back in.
            MRT
            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
            Originally posted by Tippey764
            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
            Originally posted by deevergote
            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
              I have a 3001 it doesn't require a special battery to my knowledge and there's a recovery menu.

3 programs which are always recognised in the game menu
              CIPL Flasher pro-b
              660 pro-b fast recovery.
              pro psp firmware ( the name of it i believe as i didn't do the install just paid somebody)

6.60 firmware.

if i actually turn it off rather than sleep or the batttery goes flat 100% i just launch the app and it's back to normal.
              I haven't been in the PSP games scene for a minute so im just going what I know. What you have the pspgo? Is that the 3001 model? I know about the 6.60 firmware but I believe I have it for the pegasus program which allows me to bypass the coding implanted in the games which does not allow you to play the games until you upgraded the OFW.

OFW stands for Official Firmware which basically allows you to play the videogame but shuts you out from fully exploiting all of the PSP cababilities without having to pay for it.

Comment

my bad 3001 is just a 3000 for Australia. i forgot about that should have just called it a 3000.
                the only difference is i am region locked for umd movies.

Comment

Working...
                X