Breast Cancer Awareness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast Cancer Awareness!

I say this on Facebook that my sister posted and thought I would share with you.

The normal boobs ( . )( . ), the silicone boobs ( + )( + ), the perfect boobs (o)(o). Some boobs are cold (^)(^), and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o), and very small boobs (.)(.), and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.). All kinds of breasts are beautiful... and all kind can get cancer... Post this message on your wall and say ┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐ to breast cancer !

I got a little lol from it.

I have also had someone very close to the family with this, Breast Cancer Awareness is really no joke to me.

Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

That's good.

My aunt had it. Fortunately, she caught it early, and they were able to remove it completely. Breast cancer is one of the most preventable forms of cancer, as long as it's caught and addressed quickly!

Instead of teaching women how to check themselves, they should teach men how to check women. Men are far more interested in playing with a woman's boobs than the woman is herself!

Comment

My mom had it twice, and lung cancer i believe. Not fun to go through.

I lol'd at o.p.

Save the ta tas!
      My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

One of the ladies at my church as well as one of the ladies on my radio station are currently battling this. I actually made a set of "Breast Cancer Awareness" earrings
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

My friends mom is fighting the aftermath of it and doing good but when we first found out I helped write this song for her.

At 2:35 I mess up and riley laughs a little bit. 4 track is pretty cool
          Last edited by Quashish; 10-06-2012, 11:54 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

My mom is going through it right now on her second batch of chemo. We will find out how it's reacting in 2 weeks. It's nice to see others who have gone through it and beaten it.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yah I think my friends mom went the all natural route? A lot of diet change. But I know she got treatment in mexico some place not sketchy though

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                That's good.

My aunt had it. Fortunately, she caught it early, and they were able to remove it completely. Breast cancer is one of the most preventable forms of cancer, as long as it's caught and addressed quickly!

Instead of teaching women how to check themselves, they should teach men how to check women. Men are far more interested in playing with a woman's boobs than the woman is herself!
                lol, hot chicks only though. Seriously note, my aunt had it too. They caught it and luckily she still has some hair left now after treatments.

Comment

I'd go to school and pay for it out of my own pocket to learn to do a proper mammogram. Then I'd do them for free. Women are going to say I'm a pig, whatever. I'm doing YOU a favor, YOU should thank me. I'm saving your life and doing it for free.

Comment

Working...
                  X