what kinda drinker are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kinda drinker are you?

Over my years I've realized there are different kind of drinkers (talking alcohol). So what kind are you?

Casual drinker: has a drink or two weekly

Habitual drinker: has to have a drink daily/weekly

"That guy" at the party: one who can't control him/herself when around alcohol

Strictly beer guy: doesn't touch the fire water, but still fun to be around

Girly drinks guy : hates beer but likes the fruity tasting alcoholic drinks

Strictly liquor: loves to take shots to the face, but not too keen on the beer

If you don't fall into one of these categories, please explain.
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

I'm mainly beer. I'll drink gin or whiskey straight from time to time, but beer is my preference. I like to drink for the taste, not to get drunk... so beer is best.

I'll usually drink one or two nights a week.

There's no wine on the list!

Comment

I don't drink by myself or never really do drink unless in a occasion that involves alcohol. Such as birthday parties, or maybe a cooking hangout.

I like & prefer beer but do get cravings for liquor at times, just don't like drinking it by myself. :/ weird? Idk.

Comment

I'm not really a drinker, and my history of drinking is not that extensive. I've had some beers (not many different types), some Vodka, and other drinks that were recommended by colleagues.

With that said, I'll try anything once within reason, and if I like it, it can be drank again in the future.

I'm the type who is social, calm, and light spoken when tipsy/nice. However, I become much more observant and aware in case I need to act defensively (but it doesn't show). I'm not loud and irate, but I am very sociable (even more than when I'm sober). I am also quiet at times which I take time to think and reflect, but not to the point where I am socially separated from people. I can resume conversation at the snap of a finger.
        Last edited by Straight Success; 10-08-2012, 11:21 PM.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I drink from time to time. When I do, it's usually like Mike's harder lemonade or something similar. A lot of people talk shit about it, call it "bitch beer", but if you look, those have more alcohol by volume than 99% of the regular beers on the shelf. I think the only ones they don't have more alcohol than are malt liquor beers *shudders*

Comment

I'll prety much drink anything but never alone. whenever I'm with friends after dinner our when were just chillin the drinks come out. Usually just beer I prefer darker ales and what have you. when I went to monterey for a work thing last month we had 3 ice chests full of stuff for 2 days lol we brought everything. I showed up at work around 7:40am and some of my co workers were already doing jeger/red bull bombs, I'm not like that though

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I used to drink a lot, out of stress and depression. Got myself out of that rut and sobered up.

Now, I might drink once or twice a week, if at all.

When it does come to drinking, I'm a beer guy mostly. Molson M and Original 16 are my favourite beers right now.

Not a fan of hard liquor. I hate rum, whiskey etc. Vodka is like the only one I can really tolerate. If I'm going to do hard liquor....honestly, I love Jager Bombs. I know I said I hate hard liquor, but a Jager Bomb...man...that just gives me a real kick and it's like Awwwwwwyeaaaahhh Party Mode ON!

Yes, I love the girly coolers too. Mike's Hard Lemonade, Palm Bay, Smirnoff Ice etc. That shit's evil. Can't drink too many. Sooo sugary.

I'm "that guy" at the party who will drink til he's down and out most of the time.

The drunker I get, the funnier I become. I get into the good buzz state where I'm happy and goofy and having a good time. But then once something ticks me off, I just turn into an angry bomb and I blow up.

I go from woooo I love to party, you're all my best friends! to Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

But yeah. My drinking has gotten me in trouble in the past, everything from self induced injury to police intervention and counselling. I went from that to now just enjoying a beer or two most of the time, and that's good enough for me.

Comment

how about the college drinker? That person will drink damn near anything to catch a buzz and will often mix beer and hard alcohol unknowingly causing one to throw up all over the place pissing everyone off at the party.

I was this drinker but ive grown up since going to college and now consider myself a sipper of fine liquor. I do however love to have a nice cold brew every now and then
                visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                  I used to drink a lot, out of stress and depression. Got myself out of that rut and sobered up.

Now, I might drink once or twice a week, if at all.

When it does come to drinking, I'm a beer guy mostly. Molson M and Original 16 are my favourite beers right now.

Not a fan of hard liquor. I hate rum, whiskey etc. Vodka is like the only one I can really tolerate. If I'm going to do hard liquor....honestly, I love Jager Bombs. I know I said I hate hard liquor, but a Jager Bomb...man...that just gives me a real kick and it's like Awwwwwwyeaaaahhh Party Mode ON!

Yes, I love the girly coolers too. Mike's Hard Lemonade, Palm Bay, Smirnoff Ice etc. That shit's evil. Can't drink too many. Sooo sugary.

I'm "that guy" at the party who will drink til he's down and out most of the time.

The drunker I get, the funnier I become. I get into the good buzz state where I'm happy and goofy and having a good time. But then once something ticks me off, I just turn into an angry bomb and I blow up.

I go from woooo I love to party, you're all my best friends! to Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

But yeah. My drinking has gotten me in trouble in the past, everything from self induced injury to police intervention and counselling. I went from that to now just enjoying a beer or two most of the time, and that's good enough for me.
                  man im like a freaking pirate when it comes to Rum. cant get enought of that stuff. it just hits the spot in a certain way that makes me love it. And no...i have no idea why the rum is ALWAYS gone!
                  visit vgruk

Comment

I will drink anything except for corona, tecate, things of that nature. I love beer but I'm a dark whiskey man, though, I'm not picky. I will drink anything from Canadian Mist to grey goose. I do like some of the burnett's vodka, which is quadruple filtered instead of the usual triple filtered. Rum is my favorite, but occasionally I will drink some really strong moonshines. I'm also an everclear drinker. I drink my liquors straight, unless I'm having a rum and coke. I don't drink to get drunk, just maintain a buzz.
                    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I am a social drinker. i drink whatever is on the menu when i am hanging with friends that want to have a few drinks. I will try any drink once.

The exception to this is Wine. I enjoy a nice glass of Blackberry Merlot Wine before bed when I can.

Comment

Strawberry Daiquiris and Cherry-Limeade Margaritas

That's right, fuck the mainstream. I'm fabulous.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I like vodka and rum but not straight. I tried vodka straight once and was sick all night. I am more of a girly drink girl. I like Smirnoff Ice and Mike's Hard Lemonade. I have never cared for the taste of beer. i might have a drink or two once every few months but usually less often then that.
                          1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                          1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                          1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                          1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I consider myself a beer snob, but I can tolerate just about anything categorized as beer. I prefer extra hoppy, cloudy, rich beers... like hefs and IPAs. My wife and I also love our wines, mainly reds. I love a good dry red wine especially with the right meal. I like a good scotch, neat. My favorite liquor right now is gin, love me a Bombay Saphire gin & tonic. Make it a double, please.

And coooold Jager is the best. Drinking one or two nights a week sounds about right for me.

There is a fantastic sparkling white wine called New Age, it's about $10 a bottle. Poor it over the rocks and add a few lime wedges. The stuff is fantastic!
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Im a party drinker . I drink only liquor straight to the head with none of them chasers that people usually do.Since im a big guy i usually drink all my friends under the table or just i hold my liquor better than they do.I drink til i cant understand english and then have have a puff of the good stuff Last time i drank hard like that i ended up in my best friends aunts bedroom scared shitless because i was only wearing sock

I rarely drink and only drink for special occasions will i ever drink.And when i do drink i make sure my car is FAR away from me and if i cant get a ride then im gonna eat yo food and drink ya milk

Comment

Working...
                              X