Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
    Its not that i cant see its the fact that they look cool as hell
    I bet you'll look really cool when you blind an older person around a corner and he/she t-bones your car and sends you who knows where. What's more important? Looking cool or being safe?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194252
      MRT
      37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
      30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
      27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
      Originally posted by Tippey764
      I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
      Originally posted by deevergote
      sneaky motherfucker

Comment

If i put HIDs into my cb's headlights, its getting a retrofit using the morimoto projectors also. I like how the look of the cut off but also it is safer for oncoming traffic. In the meantime, i'm going to toss in a pair of GE Night hawks.

Comment

DDMTUNING.COM ,, 4300k. I hate how people drive around with their high beams on all the time. That blinds me, not HIDs.
          Last edited by 10thAnnivCB7; 10-10-2012, 07:09 AM.
          10th Anniversary Accord.
          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

thanks for that. to everyone else i am not going to blind people. i am not getting the freaking bright as bulbs. and i will adjust the lights to they will light the road not people
            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
              thanks for that. to everyone else i am not going to blind people. i am not getting the freaking bright as bulbs. and i will adjust the lights to they will light the road not people
              I counted the number of unprojectorized cars I saw on the way to school today. 23.
              I'm not the only one, and it's nothing new.
              I light up signs from 1/2 a mile away, and I light up bridges completely. Mine are up very high.
              I use my fog lights to offset them when it's wet out. Makes up that little bit in front of my car.
              Also, my girlfriends sister was riding with us yesterday. Everytime she saw
              me light up a sign far off in the distance she'd insist my high beams were on.
              I even turned them off at dusk to demonstrate the difference. All the signs
              on the highway suddenly got darker, even with other cars passing them.
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
              X