My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      you have sucky smily's
      and cant spell smileys

Comment

hay guise we did dis in r shop wat u think

Comment

That's mad tyte USDM yo PROP's Mike Wazowski.

1326.7whp right?
          Last edited by SOHC-FTW; 12-24-2012, 08:22 PM.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
            That's mad tyte USDM yo PROP's spider man.

1326.7whp right?

Comment

Got a hemi i know it.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Kid's always been full of shit, i was going to call him on it last night because i found it on google but figured id let the child dig himself a bit deeper.
                Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                @ SOHC-FTW. The typing to where no one can understand bullshit is what I don’t like. This is just humiliating on his part. I would disappear from CB7tuner and never log back in again.
                His mom should have swallowed, end of story.
                wow awesome well deserved

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Funny how he logged on to leave me negative rep for giving good advice in another thread (because I "don't do my own work")... but he somehow avoided commenting on this thread.

You know, I reserved what may have been a small shred of respect for this toolbag on the off chance that he MIGHT actually be doing something unique (C32 in a CB7)... but after this thread, I don't believe a thing he says. Shit, I bet he's not even from Italy, as he says he is. He's probably nothing more than some inbred middle-school dropout living with mommy, dreaming of the day he can figure out how to install the lug nuts on his shitbox.

Comment

Funny how he logged on to leave me negative rep for giving good advice in another thread (because I "don't do my own work")... but he somehow avoided commenting on this thread.

You know, I reserved what may have been a small shred of respect for this toolbag on the off chance that he MIGHT actually be doing something unique (C32 in a CB7)... but after this thread, I don't believe a thing he says. Shit, I bet he's not even from Italy, as he says he is. He's probably nothing more than some inbred middle-school dropout living with mommy, dreaming of the day he can figure out how to install the lug nuts on his shitbox.
                    Jesus Christ you are amazing at painting a mental picture.

I really like that gif
                    MRT
                    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                    Originally posted by Tippey764
                    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

^ u just want an excuse to use that .gif huh?
                      visit vgruk

Comment

He did the same to me, but in another thread where i said he had issues. Hes supposedly a grown man..... maybe in the land of oz where he also put a ls7 in a hyundai.
                        It's true you can't fix stupid.

02 Crv

Comment

You know, I’m kind of a blunt asshole sometimes but I still try not to bash on people or run people down to this extent. But he really deserves all the comments in this thread.

Pretty much anything you can do to make people not like you or piss people off he has done and been doing for a while. It is Christmas but still... what a fuck-tard.

Comment

Hard to ignore it, but when you claim anothers work just to be "Cool" on the internet that's beyond sad and pisses me off. If you have no proof or knowledge setback and learn, don't lie about it.

02 Crv

Comment

Originally posted by ryandavis33 View Post
                              ^ u just want an excuse to use that .gif huh?
                              I thought of it in the other thread. Now that it's on my mind, it's hard not to use it everywhere.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                                I thought of it in the other thread. Now that it's on my mind, it's hard not to use it everywhere.

i know how it is
                                visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                                X