No announcement yet.

Million mile club?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't commit to a tattoo. Shit, I can't commit to anything. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but if I don't like it, I'll turn around and walk the other way. Permanency and I are not friends.

Comment

The quality has to be really good. When I first started getting ink work done, when I’d see a flaw Id panic. I had a few very minor flaws in my first few tattoos that really bothered me. But once I found Ert at Kaleidoscope I realized that a good artist can fix damn near anything. He has fixed every flaw I’ve ever had, added onto some and little things here and there. I currently can’t find anything wrong other than my Honda and Acura tattoos which are not even pounded in yet.

I’m going to incorporate "Power of Dreams" on the Honda side and "Precision Crafted Performance" on the Acura side. The Acura side will have a light luxury ghost flame theme going almost to my shoulder and the Honda side will have more of a rougher cut ghost flame theme. One won’t be any darker than the other just the style will be different. Same size also.

Comment

I don't think my H22 swapped Coupe would make it 1,000,000 miles mainly because I drive it WAY too hard even though I take care of it but my 4dr bone stock F22A4 might.

Its currently got 269k miles and starts/runs/drives like new. The engine sounds so healthy.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

I think my 93 LX with 365k would have a shot if I wasnt going to swap it out soon.

Comment

I would love to roll til i hit 1,000,000 but my cb is too tired and has been neglected by the p/o and whoever else owned it before me.242k on the clock and runs great but poorly maintained if i was to run against the million mile honda

Comment

A quote from the second story...

"Much like Toby Keith’s song: About this Country; Dad was a diehard man and very loyal; it took allot to get him to buy the 1991 Honda accord LX-turbo, but one year later; he would look at no other car, it had to be a Honda."
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
              X