This GUY at my job ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No reason to fuck with the guy.

Getting upset merely validates this guys actions. All he is trying to do is find out where he lies on the totum pole of status compared to you.

Fuck that guy. Don't even acknowledge his bullshit.

Bet he does something drastic, like paint his wheels pink or something trying to get attention.

Dont give it though.

Fuck him.

Right in his ear.

When hes like,"Did you notice my blah blah blah" give one word answer that shut down conversation like,"Yes" or "No" and walk on about your way. Leave the situation uncomfortably silent.

It'll completely drive him nuts and stop him dead in his tracks.
    Originally posted by wed3k
    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

^ I see him probably once a week and all he does is show me pics on his phone of things he did to his car. Actually not him , his dad and stepdad. His stepdad paints airplanes and he came in with his car painted saying that he got Airplane paint on his car and it makes it lighter. I asked him about 5 times to ask his dad to paint my car and all he says is that his dad only painted his car becuase he had spare time.
      10th Anniversary Accord.
      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Yep, hate guys like this. Always needing attention. Never doing something to his car for himself but for the attention from others. Always trying to fit in, or be part of the crowd. I agree with others to just ignore his ass. Let him get his attention from someone else.

I'd like to say there's something you could do to shut him up (like ignore him or give him the silent treatment) but these folks usually don't change. Hopefully he'll wreck his car and that will be that.

Comment

^ He actually did but his stepdad fixed in about 2 days. That's why he has no grill. I will follow your advice and just ignore him and keep making pizzas.
          10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

I can't stand people that have there parents pay for there shit and can't do anything on there own. Just beat his ass and get it over with if he bothers you that much
            MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Comment

you should have replied to his air plane comment with this
              "so it makes your car light enough to fly!?!?!?!?!"
              " your air plane paint must increase your power to weight ratio right?"
              " i want airplane paint on my cb7"
              now go sit in your cb7 and pretend you are flying it like an air plane while making some airplane sounds. lol

some times its just fun to play dumb with people like this.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
              91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
              funds for swap:$000.00
              Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
              Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                ^ He actually did but his stepdad fixed in about 2 days. That's why he has no grill. I will follow your advice and just ignore him and keep making pizzas.
                haha, is he the type to do something stupid you recommend. like...

"d00d, I bet you can't drive with your ebrake on, skidding your tires"
                or
                "can you pop your clutch at 6,000rpms or in vtec?"

hehe, you see where I'm going with this...

Comment

Originally posted by faqncb7 View Post
                  I can't stand people that have there parents pay for there shit and can't do anything on there own. Just beat his ass and get it over with if he bothers you that much
                  It doesn't bother me at all. Just wanted to share this with the guys.
                  10th Anniversary Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                    you Should Have Replied To His Air Plane Comment With This
                    "so It Makes Your Car Light Enough To Fly!?!?!?!?!"
                    " Your Air Plane Paint Must Increase Your Power To Weight Ratio Right?"
                    " I Want Airplane Paint On My Cb7"
                    Now Go Sit In Your Cb7 And Pretend You Are Flying It Like An Air Plane While Making Some Airplane Sounds. Lol

Some Times Its Just Fun To Play Dumb With People Like This.
                    Lmao. Need Moar Gauges And Knightrider Style Steering Wheel!!!!!!!!!

Comment

airplane paint is not lighter than regular paint. tell him he is a dumbass
                      visit vgruk

Comment

If he says that airplane paint is lighter than it must be true. He seems to know what he is talking about. Ebay has some of the best quality parts you can get. Some parts are even better than oem parts. I mean really how can you disagree with a 99.7 customer satisfaction rating.

Lol

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
                          If he says that airplane paint is lighter than it must be true. He seems to know what he is talking about. Ebay has some of the best quality parts you can get. Some parts are even better than oem parts. I mean really how can you disagree with a 99.7 customer satisfaction rating.

Lol
                          Sarcastaball.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Tell him that three reputable magazine types built there rally cars from ebay parts. You can find them in super streets and modified also lowrider and some muscle car magazine. see what he does then.

Comment

Working...
                            X