Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    .... ... really??
    no..sarcasm my friend. it oozes from my pores.

Comment

Evidently he hasn’t ever DDd a Honda with a lightweight flywheel.

Comment

11lb, ok. 7lb? That's a pain in the squishy walnut.

Comment

Had a 7lb Fidanza on my 3rd gen because I was a dumb ass 16 year old.

Comment

You guys think i should line up with him ?
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

wow seriously?? $48 for springs and sleeves to hold up my car, $12 a spring... yah that makes sence.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                no..sarcasm my friend. it oozes from my pores.
                ok just making sure, like interior might be ok, idk i wouldnt do it.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                  You guys think i should line up with him ?
                  Sure. Rent a Uhaul truck with full coverage and smash his ass off the line. When the cops show up dont say a word. He will hang his own ass.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    That's a pain in the squishy walnut.
                    hehe he means scrotum

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                      ok just making sure, like interior might be ok, idk i wouldnt do it.
                      lol hit your seats up with that shit and the first hard left turn youd be on your passengers lap. best stuff Ive found for cleaning at least, not shining up, is baby wipes good ole cheap babywipes youll be in awe at the amount of crap itll pull off the steering wheel and anything else you touch. other than that nothing much else no armor all (cause it sucks) if i had leather worth preserving id use some premium saddle soap (works ok on the vinyl) or leather sofa conditioner.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                        Evidently he hasn’t ever DDd a Honda with a lightweight flywheel.
                        out of ignorance, whats a lightened flywheel do to a DD? do you have to do high rev drop clutch takeoffs? Id assume the inertial weight of the oem flywheel helps with controllable low speed take offs?

Comment

I'll get him a kid's size bike so he can put it on the rack. Our friend at work with an Integra gs keeps telling him to race him but the ebay master won't do it. I'm afraid I'm going to give into it one day at work. I am the only one that he keeps messing with. I am also not a little kid to be telling him to fight me but something's got to be done with this guy so he can leave me alone.
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

some one take fuck nuts keys away

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                              I'll get him a kid's size bike so he can put it on the rack. Our friend at work with an Integra gs keeps telling him to race him but the ebay master won't do it. I'm afraid I'm going to give into it one day at work. I am the only one that he keeps messing with. I am also not a little kid to be telling him to fight me but something's got to be done with this guy so he can leave me alone.
                              stooping to his level..do line up and spank him, he'll never bug you again but you better spank him and good otherwise if it was "close" or whatever then youll never hear the end of it, and you seem pretty cool dont want you going to prison for choking out some douche..or be zen with a teflon coating. I think if you use single syllable replies for him he'll move on to other people for whatever the word is that he craves.. (negative attention?)

The kid bike thing would be HILARIOUS, paint it white and put the tackiest ricer stickers on it then use those 1/4inch wide zipties to secure it to the rack

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                                out of ignorance, whats a lightened flywheel do to a DD? do you have to do high rev drop clutch takeoffs? Id assume the inertial weight of the oem flywheel helps with controllable low speed take offs?
                                It makes it easier to stall when taking off, and it makes upshifting and downshifting more difficult. The lighter flywheel spins up faster and slows down faster... meaning if you don't shift quickly, your RPMs will be in a bad spot, making for an uncomfortable shift.
                                It's a decent upgrade when you're used to it, but it can be a pain in the butt for a DD. Especially as you get used to it. My 11lb wheel was bad enough! The super light ones are even worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X