what tablet do you favor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what tablet do you favor

I got a nexus 7 16gb with a quad core its not bad at all. I never really liked tablets all that much till now go figure.

Tablets are useless.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Personally I have an iPad 3 4g Verizon model. I'm very happy and would never consider switching to any other OS

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
        Tablets are useless.
        How so?

Comment

Baaaaaaaahhhhhhh

We are a sheep, I mean an Apple family.

Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

I love my Apple stuff. Ipad 3 w/verizon for the wife and me, Ipad mini for my son. I really like HBOGO as an app. We are setup to stream from the pad to the TV and HBOGO has basically every episode of every awesome series they ever offered and you get it all free with paid subscription through your cable provider.

Awesome app.

Totally an Apple family though.
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

A is for Android

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              How so?
              What can I do with an awkward piece of hardware that I can't do with a phone or a real computer, like a laptop?
              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

What can I do with an awkward piece of hardware that I can't do with a phone or a real computer, like a laptop?
                A laptop is too big to carry around and takes too long to turn on. Pulling out a laptop means you're going to sit down and use it for a period of time

A phone is too small for certain extended things like browsing the web for awhile or other nonsense like that

My iPad, I can pull it out and use it when I have 5 minutes of down time and then pull it out 20 minutes later when I have more down time. It's instant on, easy to hold/use ( I can't use a laptop in my car easily ) and comfortable to read on.

In reality a tablet is just a more comfortable to use phone, you don't need it but its a lot more comfortable to use than a phone.

Comment

i have always liked the galaxy tab myself. I think im going to get the new Ubuntu tablet when it comes out. I might dual boot it with android.
                  visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    A laptop is too big to carry around and takes too long to turn on. Pulling out a laptop means you're going to sit down and use it for a period of time

A phone is too small for certain extended things like browsing the web for awhile or other nonsense like that

My iPad, I can pull it out and use it when I have 5 minutes of down time and then pull it out 20 minutes later when I have more down time. It's instant on, easy to hold/use ( I can't use a laptop in my car easily ) and comfortable to read on.

In reality a tablet is just a more comfortable to use phone, you don't need it but its a lot more comfortable to use than a phone.
                    I'm at work/school and I'm going to be shitting for 5-8 minutes. I use a phone.
                    I'm like to type a response to this(anywhere). I use my laptop.

Once my laptop is on for the day, it's on. The screen is bigger, and typing is easier than any of the other two.

It's not more comfortable. It's an extra device that I have to carry around and they're not cheap.
                    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Nobody is forcing you to buy one Geoff. Tippey is just saying why HE finds it useful.

I have an iPad 2 that I use for all of my textbooks. It comes to school with me daily. I even write papers on it when I get a free moment at school. And yes, I have a MacBook and an iPhone 4s.

My brother also works at Apple.
                      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                        Nobody is forcing you to buy one Geoff. Tippey is just saying why HE finds it useful.

I have an iPad 2 that I use for all of my textbooks. It comes to school with me daily. I even write papers on it when I get a free moment at school. And yes, I have a MacBook and an iPhone 4s.

My brother also works at Apple.
                        Isn't typing difficult?
                        MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Isn't typing difficult?
                          nah, you get used to it a lot faster than you are assuming.
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

it's not as bad as you might think.

I still prefer to type on my laptop, and I often do. (with iCloud my files are always up to date between my iPad and Macbook so I can seamlessly go back and forth between them.)
                            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I personally switched from my netbook to the tablet and its pretty decent. With my internet I went from the clear wire modem stick to the clear spot and travel with things wirelessly. The netbook was too heavy for me and most of the time I only stream shows and movies. I'm only worried about how fragile the tablet is that's it. But it suits my needs nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                              X