No announcement yet.

Wise Words From Wise People Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security." -Vincenzo Vinciguerra

Comment

"One day after I am long gone, you will remember me and say, we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel, abolished the Federal Reserve and kicked all secret societies, occultists, usurpers and Zionists out of our wonderful country, to keep it that way, but it is never too late, just remember that." -JFK

Comment

That quote by JFK is probably not real. Do a quick google search to learn more.
        One sentence and he includes all those things in a neat package. I don't think so.
        Here's a letter he did write:
        http://history.state.gov/historicald...961-63v18/d252
        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
          That quote by JFK is probably not real. Do a quick google search to learn more.
          One sentence and he includes all those things in a neat package. I don't think so.
          Here's a letter he did write:
          http://history.state.gov/historicald...961-63v18/d252
          Yeah I have known about that for some time. What I found on a search several years ago was it was likely said in a private conversation if it were ever said at all as it is not recorded in the presidents book. It sounds like something JFK would say and it can't be proven true of false. I liked it so I posted it. I have read that before as well. I had do do a paper on JFK in school and went pretty thoroughly into his life up until his death.
          Last edited by H311RA151N; 08-24-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

"A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion." -Chinese Proverb

Comment

"Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living." -Albert Einstein.

Comment

"The eyes are useless, when the mind is blind." -Unknown

Comment

"If you knew everything that was against you, you would never get out of bed in the morning." -Jordan Maxwell

Comment

“The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.” –Gloria Steinem

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” –John Adams

“The Western worldview says, in essence, that technological progress is the highest value and that we were born to consume, to endlessly use and discard natural recourses, other species, gadgets, toys, and often, each other. The most highly prized freedom is the right to shop. It’s a world of commodities, not entities, and economic expansion is the primary measure of progress. Competition, taking, and hoarding are higher values than cooperation, sharing, and gifting. Profits are valued over people, money over meaning, entitlement over justice, ‘us’ over ‘them.’ This is the most dangerous addiction in the world, not only because of its impact on humanity but because it is rapidly undermining the natural systems that sustain the biosphere.” –Bill Plotkin

“Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media.” –Noam Chomsky

“The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

“Those who love peace must learn to organize as effectively as those who love war.” -MLK
                    Last edited by H311RA151N; 08-30-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.” -Tony Robbins

Comment

"Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" -Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God" -Ben Franklin
                          That can't be true as a god is the ultimate tyrant.
                          Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                          -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                          MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct View Post
                            That can't be true as a god is the ultimate tyrant.
                            Religion is the ultimate tyrant.

"God has no religion." - Gandhi

"I am not what happened to me. I am what I chose to become. - Carl Jung

"Being positive won't guarantee you'll succeed. But being negative will guarantee you won't." -Jon Gordon

Comment

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

there are known knowns,
                                there are unknown unknowns,
                                there are unknown knowns,
                                and there are known unknowns,

what im saying is....
                                the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
                                SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Working...
                                X