Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Yahoo Mail interface sucks...

Do you use yahoo mail?

I have been for decades. Multiple email accounts, happy...., and all was great.

Until they went ahead and changed the whole interface
    No notice, no choice, nothing!

Problems consist of:
    - No more tabs
    - Time stamps missing from older emails
    - Folders do not work for some people (on my android I just get a purple screen)
    - Search functionality not working
    - Cannot multitask (tabs)
    - Drafts not working for some
    - Some people report contacts missing, emails not sending and other severe issues

The list goes on.....(feel free to add)

With almost 80,000 votes on their support page, yahoo simply ignores users. Even paying pro users are being ignored and are advised they're is no way to go back to the old interface and the new interface is going to "help them" (although everyone complains they do not like it). Facebook groups have been started to protest the change as well as an actual petition at change.org to get the company to change back to the old interface.

This is simply pulling a "hotmail/outlook.com" or a "google" and I also read that the CEO is a ex-google employee and this change was her decision. The idea of getting rid of tabs blow my mind! I use to be able to have one tab open for an email I was typing, another for an email I was reading, and another open for whatever. Now.... i can't do any of this. The worst is that you cannot contact anyone for help. They have links on their page for "contact yahoo support" and it takes you no-where.

Please visit the support link above and vote if you can, I'd like to see it reach 100,000 votes and hit the media again. Feel free to share your experience too.

I've had no issues... As long as my nude collection isn't touched... Ill be happy.

Comment

Working...
    X