No announcement yet.

Ironic hood poppage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn mike, sorry to hear that. things will look up.. we all have shit happen all at once to us sometime in life and it's a bitch. good luck with everything.

93accordcoupe93, sedans are lighter than coupes too smart guy. coupes have more metal bracing where the rear doors would be for impact reasons.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

weigh a sedan then weigh a coupe. make sure there both ex's with the same options from the same year then get back to me......smart ass,
      [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

all years are differant by the way. a 93 sedan's weight is hundreds of pounds differant than a 90's. either way coupes look a LOT better and cleaner. and who are you......your the one shaving your rear door handles..............trying to look like a coupe? hmmmm
        [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

i red stats from this site. i think they were by theon. few pounds meaning 2 hundred? a few pounds to me is 5-10. theres a couple hundred pound differance.....prove me wrong. im going by stats found here and the only stats i was able to find. so until i see your stats i am sticking with my results. and when u find your stats does that mean yours are right? how about we both buy 2 cars and weigh them..........but then again who really gives a flying fuck? not me.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
            i red stats from this site. i think they were by theon. few pounds meaning 2 hundred? a few pounds to me is 5-10. theres a couple hundred pound differance.....prove me wrong. im going by stats found here and the only stats i was able to find. so until i see your stats i am sticking with my results. and when u find your stats does that mean yours are right? how about we both buy 2 cars and weigh them..........but then again who really gives a flying fuck? not me.
            you are the one commenting about the weight, and i'll do more research when you can actually spell correctly. out of your two or three sentences, 3 or 4 incorrectly typed words. thanks mr. intelligence.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

damn mike sorry to hear that happen this sucks with your string of bad luck lately. same shit happened to me i rearend someone then as soon as i got it fixed my hood flew up a day later. it sucked ass. but im sure youll be back strong you could probably fix everything the bodywork if you wanted to but hey man things will get better dont worry.
              cb7 sold
              2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
              95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

boooo..... what shit.... i know the white hood was kinda unsafe but u latched it the same with the bungey cord. like why did it pop it so bad. mike fuck man. another swap in another car. dont u think the other accords dents are more bigger then urs. i am sayin erics ex parts car has the sunroof and the roof can be handled with. and the windsheild a new one of course with a bronze strip on the top..... call me

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                  boooo..... what shit.... i know the white hood was kinda unsafe but u latched it the same with the bungey cord. like why did it pop it so bad. mike fuck man. another swap in another car. dont u think the other accords dents are more bigger then urs. i am sayin erics ex parts car has the sunroof and the roof can be handled with. and the windsheild a new one of course with a bronze strip on the top..... call me
                  yeahhhhh... well im getting the sunroof from eric, and i wanted the 91 EX anyway... beleive the current plan is to get his, and ride that for the meantime until i can get an estimate on getting my roof pulled up and until i can afford it. sorry i didnt call you today i got busy but ill give u a call tomorrow

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

anybody who has dealt with this before, if you or someone you know have had it fixed at a body shop, how much did it end up costing? just curious...

Current cars:

Comment

Jay had his hood pop and smash stuff before... I think he had Maaco fix it. You've seen his car, and you really can't tell. I mean, the roof isn't perfect, but he had it done cheap. It can be made perfect fairly easily, I think. I think he paid like $500 total or something (paintjob included). It's not TOTALLY hopeless!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Jay had his hood pop and smash stuff before... I think he had Maaco fix it. You've seen his car, and you really can't tell. I mean, the roof isn't perfect, but he had it done cheap. It can be made perfect fairly easily, I think. I think he paid like $500 total or something (paintjob included). It's not TOTALLY hopeless!
                        thanks for hte info mike. right now the car is sitting at my parents house with a sheet of plastic taped to the front, when i get the other car im gonna take parts from mine to get his running, and drive that in the meantime while i get mine straightened and finally get the body work done and car painted, all at once. might be a couple months...

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                          you are the one commenting about the weight, and i'll do more research when you can actually spell correctly. out of your two or three sentences, 3 or 4 incorrectly typed words. thanks mr. intelligence.
                          im not in school, i can spell words however i like, if u dont like it than dont read foo.....

Comment

Working...
                          X