Paul Walker,Fast and Furious actor dies in car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toycar View Post
    I piss football fields, AND hit my target.

LOL

Thread = pissing match for sure.

I met Paul once. Not like we were friends or anything, it was at a car show. World of Wheels actually. He had his SR20 swapped nissan there and was friendly, signed lots of free shit for everyone and was basically about as cool as he could have been.

I have a picture with the guy and everything.

Totally shitty deal. And, for all the jokes and shit people threw out because of this guy-he was actually a gear head to the core. He supported our interests more than any single one of us. Its a shame that his death will be haunted by,"Dude I almost had you" and other stupid quotes from FnF1. He professionally competed in several sanctioned events and was a car guy.

Thats how he should be remembered by people like us. We don't know him at all. He did a lot for our community though. Really he did a lot of good for the entire planet. His non-profit responded to several world disasters since inception in 2010, and its really cool that Paul himself went to help.

Where is Vin Diesels impact on the world? What good has he done? People think he is the main star in the series, shit, dude can't even drive a manual transmission and does literally NOTHING to support our community.

RIP Paul Walker
    i started this thread not for a pissing contest but to let everyone know that Paul Walker, who was one of the main characters in the F'n' F movies had died in a car accident

my condolences go out to his family and the family of Roger Rodas who was driving the car. They both will be missed to varying degrees by different people

what i will miss is his portrayal of Brian O'Conner in the F'nF movies

but life goes on

and to Bcozzi

I do notice when I hear news about service men/women getting killed in Afghanistan and I comment to my wife about how young alot of them are.

They go and fight to protect our freedoms and even our freedom to be the best we can be or to be the biggest asshole around

God bless them all

now lets get back to life as it goes on with or without us
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Mom said she heard on the news, he was body was so burnt up, he was unrecongziable
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        Idk who it was, but there was a member here who won a contest oor something to b on the set of the last f&f movie, he met Pw and Vd.
        http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...ghlight=walker

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
          I seen a video on FB today of a FnF actor paying tribute to Paul at the crash scene and he had 50+ phones in his face. Was sad to see that.

But looking at pictures of the aftermath crash, that car was demolished. From what I understand they lost control, hit a light pole and then the tree on the passenger side. It severly bent the car in half and thus caught on fire. Looking at google maps of the crash scene you can see how that road has light poles and trees every 10feet.

I'm sad he is gone. Not as sad as my g/f who wanted to hump his leg, but still sad.
          yea tyrese gibson was losing his shit so im assuming theyre pretty good friends.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            yea tyrese gibson was losing his shit so im assuming theyre pretty good friends.
            Usually actors that do a few movies together get to be friends and with the fast group they did form a few relationships off screen.

Still sad for the passing of the two guys

Channel 2 has security Cam video of the crash in their 5 pm newscast

Comment

Btw anyone see the conspiracy theories that Obama had him killed by a drone flying in the USA?

I'll see if I can find a link. This is why I hate the uneducated people that believe on conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                Btw anyone see the conspiracy theories that Obama had him killed by a drone flying in the USA?

I'll see if I can find a link. This is why I hate the uneducated people that believe on conspiracy theories.
                http://truthernews.wordpress.com/201...-drone-strike/

Comment

While drones do fly in US Air space, if that was a drone strike that tree would probably be gone. However idk how that little tree managed to cut the car almost in half either.

The fact that people are blaming Obama as being solely responsible for the alleged drone attack is stupid. Not that i like Obama. I'm already against the next president too, but still that's stupid.

I'm a conspiracy theorist but I'm rational. There's other things ive drawn connections to, but i won't, since everyone gunna about pointing at the foil hat guy. Which is fine i guess.

The truth is we'll never know the truth.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Its crazy how much shit has surfaced since this happened about all of the positive and awesome shit he has done.

I read a story talking about him buying an engagement ring for a returning soldier that basically didn't realize it was going to cost so much and just coincidentally crossed paths with Paul at the jewelry store. The ring they were looking at was something like $10,000 or so, and the soldier more or less had to tell his lady they couldn't afford it.

Paul overheard that, and then told the sales person he'd pay for it and DID.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ldier-fiancee/

Im glad that so many famous people are saying such nice things about the guy.
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                      How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                      Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                        Its crazy how much shit has surfaced since this happened about all of the positive and awesome shit he has done.

I read a story talking about him buying an engagement ring for a returning soldier that basically didn't realize it was going to cost so much and just coincidentally crossed paths with Paul at the jewelry store. The ring they were looking at was something like $10,000 or so, and the soldier more or less had to tell his lady they couldn't afford it.

Paul overheard that, and then told the sales person he'd pay for it and DID.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/...ldier-fiancee/

Im glad that so many famous people are saying such nice things about the guy.
                        Originally posted by Accord problems View Post

a good move would be to help out some of the charities that they helped out and/or to start closer to home and help out with your local charities, whatever they may be or whatever you want to help out with

foil hats not required

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                          foil hats not required
                          i where mine all the time .
                          it sucks that his daughter in real life has no father now.
                          this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                          How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                          Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
                            i where mine all the time .
                            High Five! :Borat voice:

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

R.I.P. Paul Walker...... His role as Brian O'Conner (along with the rest of the fast family) is (are) the reason I went into car tuning and modding. We will miss you, and look forward to seeing your role in Fast 7.

Comment

If you want to donate to Paul's charity here's the link.

http://www.roww.org/

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X