Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a calendar this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    Thats actually not a bad idea.

Since no one is interested anymore...

Why don't we do the AOTY as the cover..

and everyone else gets their month.

Yea we would be a year behind but it could be like this-

You with AOTM, you get the recogition immediatley and then you get placement in the following year calendar?

So its like you know you get the front page of cb7, the thread and title and then a spot in the calendar automatically.

I wouldn't care to wait a year for my calendar spot.

Would take the headache out of asking for submissions.

And when you have a tie, I could probably make a nice photoshop image with both accords.
    Pretty good idea, just means I would have to wait till I got a ton of work done to my raggedy POS before I ever had a shot at AOTM, I would always get beat out and I know it because there are so many other cars that are so much better than mine (and would have to have someone nominate my POS in the first place)

Also, are any of them even big enough pictures to be able to use in the calendar?
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

I WOULD LOVE TO......but I am stupid when it comes to sending pics and such
      SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
        I WOULD LOVE TO......but I am stupid when it comes to sending pics and such
        It's not that difficult, when you compose an email, there should be (under the email address your sending it to) a "Add Attachment" button to add images and such, make the file titled "Screen name - City, State, Country" so for you BIGRICH - Gastonia, NC, USA If you need to rename the file, you can right click on it, and towards the bottom of the little window that pops up, should be "rename" and then you can type in what you want the file to be named.

Comment

I emailed you! My picture is 1920x1280, so should be big enough to work with!
          '93 LX Wagon (On the back burner)
          '92 EX Wagon (Traded)
          '93 EX Wagon (Current DD)

Comment

I got my picture taken today, it is way too large though so I will go back and look up what size I need to reduce it to and try to get it emailed today.

Comment

Comment

Hoping the calendar happens. Emailed a picture in
                Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Yea, me too. Mine was sent. I wonder how many pictures he has now.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    Yea, me too. Mine was sent. I wonder how many pictures he has now.
                    yeah deev, we gonna have enough submissions this year?
                    CB7TUNER.com
                    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

I have 11 submissions total, including the one I have to get off my phone (and hopefully it'll remain a usable size.) We need 2 more.
                      This is assuming all submissions are acceptable, or even usable.

Comment

I hope you get a couple more submissions to make the calendar. Making my own calendar won't be the same (since it will be just different angles of the same car )

Comment

I'll see what I can do. Most everything I have is from my iphone 4. Have a real camera, but the weather has been crappy here so not good for picture taking.

Comment

Deevergote, I sent a message to a few people to see if we could get those last two submissions to get the calendar made.

Comment

When's the deadline for submission? Weather was crappy today and will be worse tomorrow and then I'm headed out to see family and won't be back until Friday. I do have one cell phone pic that's decent, but I'd like to see if I can do better with a real camera. However, if there's no time for that, I can submit what I have.

Comment

At this point, the deadline is either the end of the year, or whenever I decide it's not going to happen. I'd rather not release it too far into January, as the person that takes January's page gets kinda screwed that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X