Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a calendar this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, that sucks no OA this year, but I can get behind promoting a CB7 calendar as this is a cb7 site.

So once again-

If you live in the NJ/NY- contact me for photoshoots. Here is a link to my work- http://ralphricciardi.wix.com/ralphj...phy#!auto/cl3g

Also if you need someone with photoshop/lightroom experience to clean up images, or to make them SMALLER, I can do that. You CANNOT upsize small images to meet the DPI needs, as it will look like shit.

I think deev needs a DPI of 300.

I know for the local calendar I was featured in for 2015, they needed a DPI of 250 at least.
    Last edited by Ralphie; 12-02-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I think the last time we did a calendar, I sold like 7 of them. OA and CB7 combined. Almost not even worth the effort to put them together, honestly.

So far, I've received 2 submissions and Paul's permission to use his submission from last year. 3 out of 13 down. 27 days until the end of the year.

Comment

I was thinking that with not having one last year, and not getting much feedback on it this year, I might get 13 different shots of my own car, and make my own calendar for one copy just for me. I will still submit a photo to you, but it just doesn't seem like anybody is interested in it anymore which is a shame, I loved that this place had a calendar of their own and never got to do anything with my car to make it calendar worthy.
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          So far, I've received 2 submissions and Paul's permission to use his submission from last year. 3 out of 13 down. 27 days until the end of the year.
          I'll send you a picture of each one individually if you want.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Nah, yours is fine. I got one that I have absolutely no idea who it's from.

Comment

The instructions, although interesting, are irrelevant.
              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 12-06-2014, 11:38 PM.
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I figured if I stripped it down to the barest requirements, the few submissions I got would be correct... *sigh*

Comment

If you are talking about the one on the drag strip from alexanderfaulk at mvcs dot org, that's mine.
                  *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                  ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                  ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                  "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                  Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                  The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                  Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

what does the unknown image look like. background. what the Cb look like?

I hope it's not my Cell phone submission. :x

Comment

It's neither of you guys. I may have deleted the unknown submission.

Comment

you sir, have another submission

Originally posted by scudweiser
                        i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

gotcha

Comment

if we don't get enough submissions,

Deev, you should " add in" Accord of the months " to fill the void.

Comment

Thats actually not a bad idea.

Since no one is interested anymore...

Why don't we do the AOTY as the cover..

and everyone else gets their month.

Yea we would be a year behind but it could be like this-

You with AOTM, you get the recogition immediatley and then you get placement in the following year calendar?

So its like you know you get the front page of cb7, the thread and title and then a spot in the calendar automatically.

I wouldn't care to wait a year for my calendar spot.

Would take the headache out of asking for submissions.

And when you have a tie, I could probably make a nice photoshop image with both accords.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                                Thats actually not a bad idea.

Since no one is interested anymore...

Why don't we do the AOTY as the cover..

and everyone else gets their month.

Yea we would be a year behind but it could be like this-

You with AOTM, you get the recogition immediatley and then you get placement in the following year calendar?

So its like you know you get the front page of cb7, the thread and title and then a spot in the calendar automatically.

I wouldn't care to wait a year for my calendar spot.

Would take the headache out of asking for submissions.

And when you have a tie, I could probably make a nice photoshop image with both accords.
                                There is much win in this post....
                                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
                                X