Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First Business... On My Way To My First Million...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Business... On My Way To My First Million...

Maybe you'll get to see another way I will make money, VERY GOOD MONEY.

If I'm not banned, I'll enlighten you soon. I said I would be a millionaire by 36, and I meant every word!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

my friend said he was going to make 6 figures and move out by july to a house and now he can't even afford rent on his apartment lol
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
      Maybe you'll get to see another way I will make money, VERY GOOD MONEY.

If I'm not banned, I'll enlighten you soon. I said I would be a millionaire by 36, and I meant every word!
      Good luck! I hope you make it! Business is a great thing to succeed in.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Well, I already made 6 figured with only a Bachelor's degree.

I guess now is a good time to thank God for letting me be Anthony and not your friend.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Im not sure what I missed Anthony....

(yes I saw the other thread)

I don't recall Scott ever giving you any trouble....

that thread and especially this thread is fucking petty as hell.

I am really surprised man.....and that comment on cyborgs wall!?!?

See the thing is, if half of that shit were true(about him hating you for being a black man more sucessfull then himself), you would have the restraint and class to keep it moving and let him suffer in his own misery.

Instead, you flip your shit in three different places and spew a bunch of crazy talk....

who sounds more believable...

and while I consider both of you friends, anyone who has been here for long enough knows I call everyone out....

and I don't recall Scott giving you shit at all.....It almost seemed as if you knew hed best you in knowing who those three guys were in the picture and you took it personally.....

Just really confused as to where all this negativity came from.

Comment

Well, I already made 6 figured with only a Bachelor's degree.

I guess now is a good time to thank God for letting me be Anthony and not your friend.
            ???

Wow, what a dick. Someone wishes you well, and that is how you respond?

Way to have grace and tact. I was being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
              Im not sure what I missed Anthony....

(yes I saw the other thread)

I don't recall Scott ever giving you any trouble....

that thread and especially this thread is fucking petty as hell.

I am really surprised man.....and that comment on cyborgs wall!?!?

See the thing is, if half of that shit were true(about him hating you for being a black man more sucessfull then himself), you would have the restraint and class to keep it moving and let him suffer in his own misery.

Instead, you flip your shit in three different places and spew a bunch of crazy talk....

who sounds more believable...

and while I consider both of you friends, anyone who has been here for long enough knows I call everyone out....

and I don't recall Scott giving you shit at all.....It almost seemed as if you knew hed best you in knowing who those three guys were in the picture and you took it personally.....

Just really confused as to where all this negativity came from.
              Some from personal messages, and some from his pettiness.

In short, in Scott's heart, HE KNOWS what I wrote has a lot of merit regardless if everyone else doesn't.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Some from personal messages, and some from his pettiness.

In short, in Scott's heart, HE KNOWS what I wrote has a lot of merit regardless if everyone else doesn't.
                Yes, the pettiness of wishing you well. How dare I.

P.S. While you were talking about doing all that achieving over the last 10 years, I had already achieved. I get to do my dream job every day. Thought I would spread the fortune. Too bad you are too childish to accept a genuine well wishing.

P.S. If you don't think I am already walking the walk instead of just throwing my "six figure" job around, ask Deev what he thinks of what I have done, since he actually knows.

Not bragging about myself doesn't mean I haven't done anything.

You have a nice life Anthony, hopefully your fortunes will turn up in the future.

Comment

Now you want to portray that you really care.

I see right through you stemming from our conversations, even if everyone else doesn't.

Thanks, but no thanks! I'll get my blessings from where they really count. And, for the record, this is not me being petty or childish. This is me saying I'm a MAN, and I stand behind every word I typed.

Do what you feel you must do.

For everyone else who kept it real with me from go, it's been a pleasure.

One!

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Now you want to portray that you really care.

I see right through you stemming from our conversations, even if everyone else doesn't.

Thanks, but no thanks! I'll get my blessings from where they really count. And, for the record, this is not me being petty or childish. This is me saying I'm a MAN, and I stand behind every word I typed.

Do what you feel you must do.

For everyone else who kept it real with me from go, it's been a pleasure.

One!
                    You don't see through anything because there is nothing to see through. It was a genuine well wishing. But you just keep telling yourself whatever you have to.

Like I said, I am already a MAN who is successful. Hope you can be one day too, so you can escape the need to come on here and talk about how awesome you are while belittling anyone who wishes well to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X