Tap-a-talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tap-a-talk

How comes it ain't compatible with this site? I tried going through notifications so I can get emails. But I still don't get notified. Tapatalk would be more convenient for some people especially me because I refer to this site allot to help me on builds.

Because the software would need to be updated.

Comment

Just browse the website on your device as normal, its not hard.

or better yet, why dont you pay for and create the required software to do it?

it would be great.

go on.
      sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

I cant stand tapatalk. I can't be the only one that so annoyed by it... can I?
        Originally posted by cb7dazz
        And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        ...for example

Comment

I'm not a fan of it either.
          I'd make it happen if it were feasible, without costing an arm and a leg, or potentially compromising the stability of the forum... but I don't think it's worth the cost or the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I'm not a fan of it either.
            I'd make it happen if it were feasible, without costing an arm and a leg, or potentially compromising the stability of the forum... but I don't think it's worth the cost or the risk.
            Agreed. If the site is not working as expected on your phone, then use a PC. Apps like this are just money grabs for the lazy. "Boost your SEO", oh i'm sure...

Comment

A lot of people have an issue with not being able to search the site without being logged in on their phone... which I get. We really need to integrate a Google searchbar to fix that issue.

Comment

Learning how to search Google either on your phone or PC makes finding stuff on our forum infinitely easier than trying to search using the forum feature. Just append site:www.cb7tuner.com after your search terms and it will only search the forums. Not a big problem imo.
                MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Working...
                X