Car was stolen last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ontheroad92 View Post
    also, forgot to mention. try search tempest. it let's you search craigslist in multiple areas. also, keep your search a bit broad. thieves like to list things vaguely or incorrectly to throw off the person looking for them.
    This makes searching a lot easier. I'm going to see if I can find a trend of car thefts, esp Hondas. I need some auto theft data for my county. Thanks for the luck wishes, I will need them.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

We should ride like 12 deep, and just creep through the neighborhoods.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
        We should ride like 12 deep, and just creep through the neighborhoods.
        We can. I'm game.

I saw an article on Jalopnik that I'm going to follow...especially the security cameras of other stores thing. http://jalopnik.com/how-to-get-your-...back-484613145

I was also thinking of contacting Uber, and trying to put out a missing car ad with reward type thing. The more people I have the better. I also joined nextdoor and am going to post there and tons of other sites. I have a lot of work to do...I haven't seen any parts for sale in the southeast area or on the internet. I'm hoping she's just abandoned somewhere.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Sucks,hopefully you find it

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Sucks man. I am surprised people still steal these cars

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Crap, man. I just saw your thread about wanting a new car, and now I see this one! That sucks!
              Hopefully it'll be found in one piece. Perhaps just a joyride (though who would want to joyride in a CB7, other than one of us?) At least it was on the way out, which I'm sure lessens the blow a bit. You're taking a financial hit, since you could've sold the car and parts for money... but otherwise, it sounded like you were ready to move on. Still not good, but it could've been worse!

Hopefully you'll be able to find it!

Comment

Today, 06/27/16 the car was found. I'm not sure what kind of condition it's in. Hopefully everything is in tact. I'll call the towing place after they settle everything in the system.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

thats good man! hope not too much is gone.
                  COUPE K24

Comment

Good! I wonder what happened to it over the last month and a half...

Comment

Congrats on them finding the car, I wish you all the luck in the car being found in good condition.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I hope nothing's been damaged to badly, congrats man!
                        sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

My dad's going to stop by the wrecker and try to get some pics tomorrow. These guys seem like some douches. I give them the last four of my vin, but for some strange reason it's "not in their system." The county police have already verified that they picked it up. The Google reviews are mostly 1 and 2 star. Plus I get the vibe that they don't want to go beyond the couch to help someone out.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Glad to hear they found your car. Hopefully it's not to beat up.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Wow, man! That is some great luck, followed by another hurdle to jump over. Is the yard in Atlanta?
                              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

i tried keeping an eye out in my area. glad it's been found. i hope the damage isn't too bad. also, fuck those thieves! i think you'll have to go down there in person to deal with the tow people. i would have the police report and other information with you when doing so. i'm assuming it can be released to you? did police tell you that? i know sometimes police have to hold onto a car if it's been used in a crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X