Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Gears - GP Shift (The Sequel To Six Gears)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And like that, the sequel is now published.

To those who placed preorders, they were shipped out, and you can check your Email for the tracking numbers.

Thanks for everything. These are crazy but exciting times at times, ya know!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Been busy with manufactuing, and shipping, and tracking packages, and a whole lot of other stuff to bring in revenue.

Six Gears, and Six Gears - GP Shift are plentiful in stock, so navigate on over to https://www.athypowersports.com/product-page and order your copies today.

Thanks.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Thanks again for the support. We keep plenty of copies in stock, so orders yours today.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm now starting to get more and more feedback from people who finished the sequel, and in me being honest like how I be being honest, ya know, almost everyone stated they enjoyed the first one better. I haven't had anyone tell me the sequel was bad by no means (and these are people who keep it 100), but the excitement and suspense of the first book touched people a little bit more it seems.

I think the reason is because I tried to subtly incorporate feedback from the multitude of initial readers, and I think that aspect may be a driving factor. However, people have told me they've enjoyed the sequel, nevertheless.

I'll be waiting for more feedback to roll in.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hey Tuners,

We've come to very short but extremely long exhaustive year for some. My independent enterprise in the form of being a book publisher and manufacturer has blossomed better than I would have ever imagined. Honestly, I would've never thought I'd be the author of two books with some major stuff lined up right around the corner as a result.

Aside from that, I stopped production last month in preparation to close out the year without excess inventory. I've been selling my book inventory with plans to ramp up book production in 2021; I have plans to bring on a part-time worker in 2021 to help with book production. Oh yeah!

I know it's only a little over a week left in 2020, but copies of #SixGears and #GPShift are still available as of right now. Try to get the first book, Six Gears, as there are probably less than 25 copies left in total. I have to take a full count. The first book will not be available in print any longer, and that’s because it’s going to be republished in 2021 (new cover, and one or two grammatical fixes, and an author update). So, in me being optimistic, the original with the original cover may be worth something someday. Who knows what'll happen when...? I'm just keeping it real based on what I see on the horizon.

You can order your copies here: https://www.athypowersports.com/product-page

To all those who have supported this entrepreneur on his quest so far, thank you; I appreciate all of your support. I know who you all are, and I seriously will not forget you. You're now a part of my journey, and... stay tuned.

Be blessed, y'all.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm not sure if this is considered a big deal, but... I'll let you decide.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
              X