No announcement yet.

i just saw a guy get shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have been shot at... not fun.. at least i wasent shot....

Comment

cas...i guess i would say its normal in socal..we in socal likes to be different in all the odd ways...haha..
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

now im used to STORIES about shootings. I'm sorry I'm not trying to make this an east coast vs west coast thing or whatever... but i've known people from "bad" areas like Compton/ Crenshaw... whatever... who wouldn't DARE fuck with a place like west Philly or Camden after 1am or whatever.... and that shit is on the news so much back home, hearing about shootings doesn't even bother me. Yeah usually some innocent bystander or kid was involved, and it happens once a day at LEAST... and i feel sorry for the victim, say a prayer... but i'm pretty desensitized to it all

...i come from a family with guns, i've shot guns (and im damn good at it, i might add)... we owned a 45 that we used to keep in the car with us at all times just in case (of course, that shit doesn't fly in CA)... now i keep a 30" breaker bar cause i'm a girl and you NEVER know...

my husband could tell you a million stories about the wierd shit that he's seen and known about, coming from north central Louisiana... ...crazy like what you talk about, Fizz... pointless drunk redneck shit... major racial violence... and as for body dumping, his grandma's "hometown" (it's really just swamps and woods) is, well let's just say the Fairmount Park of North Louisiana ....someone from philly HAS to get that

...but i think that all these stories and things i know have always meant something to me and helped me form my opinions on a society... but seeing it is just too wierd. ...i know it wasn't a movie... it was the fucking news... and that's fine life is life, you know. shit happens. its fucked up - but its true

its the day after now, and it doesn't bug so much as it did when i first saw it now i'm just thinking about stuff... like how that's acceptable on the news and no one complains as they show and reshow the clips long after the window for a live feed has closed... ...but parents don't want their kids reading things like Huckelberry Finn in school because it uses the N word a few hundred times, albeit quite appropriately in proper context...

ah. i'm rambling. this country really gets me confused sometimes.
        Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-12-2005, 10:55 AM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

it was forever ago in NYC, walking with my mom and there was this dude partially sitting partially standing in one of those booths at those parking lot places, the booth was open and there was a phone on the back wall with the handset hanging, swinging, and he was acting totally messed up, babbling about making a phone call, making no sense, flopping around... looked like he was acting excessively drunk... but he had a chunk missing out of the side of his head, blood all over the side of his head, no lie. it was so freaky that i just turned around and kept walking and never mentioned it. no idea why, perhaps a gunshot wound but i have no idea.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Compton is all different now though. All the houses there cost like 350,000 dollars. Middle class white and mexican's have moved into compton. I'll tell you a scary place though, detroit. When I got out of bootcamp and went to china town in detroit. After finishing dinner I made a wrong turn. Almost got my ass killed. I grew up in east oakland on broadway and macaurthur which is pretty hood. At the same token I grew up with everyone there so it didn't seem that ruff. But detroit by far takes the cake when it comes to ruff area's from what I have seen. In oakland if you are not from the area you wonder into, you are most likely to get ruffed up a little bit, in detroit the people there jack there next door neighbors for shit. I can't remember the name of where I was at but I am sure some detroit people will chime in and enlighten me. Maybe it's just because im white. Who knows
            my ride

Comment

maple...as soon as you would step off the bus and take a breath all your stuff would be jacked and you would be left at the bus depot naked and beat with a sore a$$...

the CPT, like many place is the good ol' USA has its good places and bad places, i should know, ive driven through alot of them and gotten in fights in some of them...my lady lives in the CPT and if you see her, she stands out so damn much (hell, she stands out in MY family parties) but yet she's lived there her whole life and nothing bad has happened to her...

ive grown up in places the media considers bad areas...i was born in the projects of east l.a., then moved to south centra l.a. (drug deals and beatings happening in broad day light) and look at me, im still alive and somewhat well adjusted...buts leaving in these type of places it really boils down to how you carry yourself...ive seen a couple of guys get shot, llike 5-6 stabbings, plenty of ass whooping (and i mean WHOOPINGS, like knock him unconscious), gang fights and your regular fights and im still normal...i gotta admit, the first time i saw a guy get beat to within an inch of his life and left on the street in front of my house was pretty freacky to say the least (but thats what you get for trying to cheat a drug dealer) but you learn (i dont cheat my drug dealers ) and move on...

the best shooting i saw in the news was when this guy was protesting something so he parked his truck on the carpool transition lane going from the 110 south to the 105 west (during rush hour) and came out of the truck with a rifle (left his dog inside)...he then draped a bed sheet on the freeway (that i didnt even understand what was written on it) and goes to the edge of the freeway ramp (which is more than 10 stories high) and like positions himself like he was going to start sniping people but didnt do s#!t for like 15-20 minutes...he then goes back inside his truck where his dog is at and all of the sudden the truck cabin bursts into flame and he jumps out on fire, rolls around and puts himself off...he then jumps up and tries to get back inside to get his dog but the flames were too hot...so now he's pacing and stands on the edge ready to jump but get down from the ledge (more than 10 stories high) all the while cameras still on him so he goes back to his rifle and in a single motion puts it on his chin and pulls the trigger...you see everything, brains flying out of the guys head and a river of blood pouring down the on-ramp...that was crazy and all on live television and on FOX!!

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I saw that footage this morning on the news. Unfortunately( or fortunately depeding on how you look at it) they didn't show him getting killed. They stopped the tape right after the first shot that went through the car window and hit him.

Pretty crazy, but nowadays its so common I think most of us are pretty decensitized(spelling?)
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

well he was pulling another gun out, so he did put it upon himself to get shot. All the news stations aren't showing the actual shooting part though, atleast from what the TODAY show said

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                  www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Highlight vid: http://www.offline.org/~burch/video/nohc_highlights.wmv

Btw: In all my life I have never seen as many car chases televised live as I have when I lived in SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
                      Highlight vid: http://www.offline.org/~burch/video/nohc_highlights.wmv

Btw: In all my life I have never seen as many car chases televised live as I have when I lived in SoCal.

im pretty sure Cali is the only state that televises car chases. Its sad people find entertainment out of them

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                        im pretty sure Cali is the only state that televises car chases. Its sad people find entertainment out of them
                        hahaha...thats all i did when i would live in so cal for the summer. go to the beach, surf, blade, and watch car chases....you dont get to see them in nor cal.

but to whoever mentioned the O, macarthur? dayam that is hood. im from the east bay co co county though. ive lived in el cerrito with my grand parents, and san jose with my aunt and uncle, but oakland dayam...esp marcathur..

as far as so cal though, ive lived in the nicer parts, ventura and pt hueneme, to long beach (the better part) and hermosa beach, to coronado island and escandido. so im not totally familiar with all the hoods in so cal.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                          you dont get to see them in nor cal.

ive lived in el cerrito with my grand parents

Yup, maybe less than once a year if at all I see them here.

Btw, I'm from Pinole.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                            but to whoever mentioned the O, macarthur? dayam that is hood. im from the east bay co co county though. ive lived in el cerrito with my grand parents, and san jose with my aunt and uncle, but oakland dayam...esp marcathur.
                            I had a friend who lived out in el cerrito, right near the el cerrito del norte bart station. That place has turned hella nice and shit. All the yuppies from albany and solano are spilling out from both sides.

Dayum prez you is right around the corner from my dad. He lives in hercules. Are you rolling down to the meet in monteray? If so maybe we can meet up and shit. I am stayin at my dad's the whole time im in cali so u8h yeah.
                            Last edited by bracersi; 05-12-2005, 05:53 PM.
                            my ride

Comment

Let me say that this shit doesn't just happen on the coast. I live in a small ass town in Iowa that is filled with mainly farms and farm animals and this shit goes on here too. The cops are just as screwy here too. Just last year a boy that I went to school with was gunned down by 2 officers who had a personal dislike with him. He was only 18 years old.They went as far as to shut their camera's off in their cars and shut their personal microphones off too. I guess there's always a bad group no matter where you are. When Jeremy and I lived in Topeka, KS we lived on the "bad side" of town and saw people get shot in the park across from our house on Taylor Ave. atleast 2 times a week. Crazy world that we live in.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                                people love to hide behind guns.......you know, a gun instantly makes your balls 4x their normal size

which is why I carry a breaker bar for protection,.... MUCH more personal

yeah. i happened to see the whole shooting cause i caught the live feed...

...with my dughter sitting right next to me - thank god shes too young to understand

...but like i said its not like ive never HEARD stories -- this shit happens in philly all the time and i come from a school district with one of the highest suicide rates around... ...its just seeing it right there on the news... wow

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                                X