Just like to say......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like to say......

I just wanted to say how much I love CB7 Tuner. I know there have been other threads with people saying the exact same thing, but I feel CB7 Tuner is one of the best internet forums around. When I took an absence from the board during my vacation, I almost went into withdrawls. When I got back from vacation I was excited to get posting again. Before I left, I was a little stressed and I acted like an ass at times. I appologize for that if I made anyone mad or offended anyone. I really appreciate the information here and just as important the people here. Just thought I'd express that to you guys....

i don't post much on this site but feel the same way as fushigi. this forum is great for any info on 4gens. if i didn't know about this site or read off of it i wouln't know crap bout my car and would of prob. just got rid of it to get another car that i want. cb7tunner is the best.

Comment

Yeah this site really is a great place. A lot of other forums im on are full of dicks and power abusing mods. Not here!!! Ive learned SO MUCH about my car, and cars in general by readin up here I LOVE CB7TUNER!!!

Comment

come to think about it i have no idea how i found this site....it just happened like a match made in heaven....

Comment

yes me to cb7tuner my home

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
          bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

It's really a honer to mod a forum as good as CB7 Tuner. the members here (for the most part) behave themselves and there's not really a need to use my powers. can't say the same for other forums.

CB7 Tuner is truely the place to be
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

this site was the pioneer of my ideas... well your ideas,

when i had my car all i would do is search car pics of rice out accords on google till i seen a tad of homemade so from google i found cb7tuner.com and then after browsing i signed in and made a l0t of pointless posts. but i love it

Comment

fox hunting.. i say...

hahaah

<3 ya mark..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

and crsex says "hurhurrr this site really needs to change...durp" get the eff out of here

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                    and crsex says "hurhurrr this site really needs to change...durp" get the eff out of here
                    ahem:

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                    Originally posted by CRseX
                    yea steve, you're rite this board needs a change
                    atleast someone, somewhat important agreed with me....ATX..maybe?

p.s. to my surprise this thread will magically Disappear too..
                    Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by CRseX
                      ahem:

atleast someone, somewhat important agreed with me....ATX..maybe?

p.s. to my surprise this thread will magically Disappear too..

Comment

hugs for everyone

Comment

ill agree..and im back biatches!..lol

hey all great site and i missed ya guys. i love the info here, and how we bicker like 6th grade kids. you know its all family baby!..

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                            hugs for everyone
                            it is an honor to be amongst u fine people on this board. CB7 4 LIFE
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

aaaaaaaahhh you guys just bring a tear to my eye..... i love this place and always will

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X