Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AccordAnimal
    replied
    How much does a Graphic Designer at vanson leathers make?

P.S. Congrats on the Job

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    Originally posted by aero3685
    Congrats on the job. Working somewhere that you like is great, and having room to move up is even better.

Does the company have a website? I want to price out a jacket for starters, and the pants can come later. Guess I have to get the bike first, but I do have my eye on something, just gotta secure my promotion to pay for it
    yah www.vansonleathers.com From what i have seen the web site compeltely sucks, in the next few weeks ill be slowly re designing it when i have free time.

the Jackets they make are TOP quality, there is nothing better. And the prices show it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    cool man! Yeah i wanna do something in web development/ IT Hence thats what im going to school for. Or cars or opeining a store or something

Leave a comment:

• aero
    replied
    Congrats on the job. Working somewhere that you like is great, and having room to move up is even better.

Does the company have a website? I want to price out a jacket for starters, and the pants can come later. Guess I have to get the bike first, but I do have my eye on something, just gotta secure my promotion to pay for it

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    so now that your rolling in some money, should we be expecting anything big coming from your car?....h22 head possibly....

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Awesome man! Congrats! I hope I'm as lucky in finding a job that I actually like!

Leave a comment:

• c11x
    replied
    congrats on the job... vanson leathers as in streetbike gear? you should hook me up with some good prices ^^ i been lookin to get a set of leathers

Leave a comment:

• ORIGN
    replied
    I'm happy for you, man. There's nothing better than doing what you love and getting payed for it. Not eveybody gets such a great opportunity!

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    dude congrats on your job!! best part is you are doing what you love, or at least you enjoy it! you sound so enthusiastic!!!!! ENJOY

Leave a comment:

• jboyce
    replied
    any samples of the work you've made with photoshop? i'm thinking about getting into graphic design, i have skill below my belt, but no experience or degrees.

look at my website in my signature if you wanna see what i've made in photoshop.

Leave a comment:

• JDMAlex
    replied
    i so want a dream job... call centers are the center of hell

cools , thats good luck... good for you man

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    awesome dude, glad your doing something you actually enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Accord R33
    replied
    Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
    It's about time...

j/k... good job man... sounds like a cool job. Hope it sits well with you...

So how about a CB7Tuner.com motorcycle racing type jacket?
    heh, iv only been there for a week, but well see what happens in the future. however, we do have a computerized plotting cutter, so i can make vinyl graphics, decals and such.

Leave a comment:

• ZigenBallZ
    replied
    It's about time...

j/k... good job man... sounds like a cool job. Hope it sits well with you...

So how about a CB7Tuner.com motorcycle racing type jacket?
    Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 05-20-2005, 11:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• micksf22accord
    replied
    SWEET MAN!!!!! thats kewl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X