Clear All

1. tell her you have a girl you wont leave
    2. if that doesnt work say you lied and your actually ***
    3. ignore it
    FA1

Comment

just dont give in...lol
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Girlfriends are overrated, IMHO. Then again, I've been singel for about 5 months now...

I don't really have any advice, seeing as how I have probably less experience than you with girls, but I've found that REPEATEDLY telling them that your either A: already in a relationship, B: don't want a g/f now, and/or C: need to step off, bitch! usually works. I say repeatedly cause what I've gathered in a my short time with girls, is that they are IMMENSLEY persistant. Not like "I've gotta finish this job" persistant, but "holy shit batman, this one is MINE!!!" persistant.
        Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
        D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
        ┴─┴
        ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

If we were all so lucky.

Anyways, just ignore ignore ignore. Women live on attention, and will go away when they don't get it. In fact, they get really pissed off when they don't get it.

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

man i hope u're girl doesn't leave u ro you'll be kicking yourself in the ass later...I'ma tell u this right here though never ever ever burn a bridge and always I mean always keep a back-up plan. IF you do get fucked u can be like oh well I got her to fall back on ya dig

Members Ride Thread

Comment

This is not totally uncommon when a female knows that another one wants him. She thinks to herself if she has him then he must be good so I need to take him this very simple to cure. She prolly thinks with that the least little fight or problem in you guys relationship she can make her move. So never let her know of these things always talk about how much you love your girl and how wonderful she is and how you want to be engaged to your girl soon. That should work honestly i this girl is trying to wreck your relationship she will probably move on to some new guy soon.

Comment

LOL !!! .. ahhhhhhh the memories ..

I had a similar thang .. I asked her for a sip of her coke .. then, right after she handed it over,
                I said .. "don't worry, my herpes is almost cleared up" .....

Her eyes got as huge as dinner plates ..

G'luck Man
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

ok, not sure if this is your style of advice but it will probably fit your situation the best.

1) remain friends with the girl at your work. if she wants you that bad, she's going to keep her eye on you. don't ruin it because it is always nice to have a girl on the side just as a good friend. i've done that in the past so many times and wish i would have kept some of the girls as friends, but life goes on.

2) you say you're going to be engaged to your girlfriend sometime in the near future.. well you need to learn how to handle this kind of situation before you devote the rest of your life to one person. this isn't the first time it's going to happen.. it's a part of life and sometimes you just have to stick with the one you love.

3) don't change your work appearance because of some girl who wants you. she wants you for a reason. if she thinks you're a good looking guy, keep her pleased. don't change your style because you have a girl.. tell the girl straight up you have a girlfriend and you would like to remain friends with her. simple as that.

it's stupid to not comb your hair and change your JOB because of a girl who wants YOU and not that YOU WANT. keep your self clean but and just stay friends with her.. it's always good to have friends, especially when you need someone to talk to.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

id steer clear of her.. sounds psyco obsesive.
                    if you become friends w/her and shes out for you. shell prob. cause some kind of prob. between you and your g/f in the future to open the door for her to persue what she wants. then if she got you, she would move on to someother guy for the challenge. then the damage is done and your standing alone. stick with what you have if your happy!
                    trust me you dont want a psyco woman always causing probs. they dont give up. took 4 years of ignoring a psyco ex before she gave up causing probs. w/ me and the wife.

thanks to timers and sprinkler systems, the grass always looks greener on the other side, until you have to moe it!!

91 ex 1badwag
                    91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                    92 ex 4-door
                    HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

be honest. tell her about your g/f & never stop telling her how great your relationship w/ g/f is. she'll eventualy get the hint. and you'll look like a hero to her.

Comment

Tell her about your girl friend and then tap that as....... if she is still willing.
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
                          Tell her about your girl friend and then tap that as....... if she is still willing.
                          you kids will eventualy learn pooter is way over-rated. it tends to cause more problems than it's worth.
                          my out look on booty, get it only when needed.
                          or just jerk-off & go work on your car. <--more satisfeing and mor productive.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord

I go with you and do it mobster style, Friday night for the girlfriend, Saturday night for the mistress. Is she really as hot as you say, or what? Cuz last time I checked really hot girls usually don't beg. One other thing how old are you? I know from experience I have hooked up with some girl after telling her that I was in a relationship and kept it DL for a while while tapping her.

But if you are really into your girlfriend, and this really has to do with how old you are as well, and how much experience you have with relationships, not girls, then it may not be worth risking that for some pu**y.

My 2c's

Comment

get her transferred to springfield ohio!

Comment

Here what i would do introduce her to 1 of your good friends and hope they make a good realionship if not" what i would want to do" Get her to say she wants you to hit it if they lays down the plan after you say you have a gurl its a fair game nothing 2 loose pussington 2 gain

I fucked this older chick from my job and my gurl comes to see me at work here and there and she noes to stay clear of me when my Womens around lol

Comment

Working...
                                X