No announcement yet.

I just spent $250.00 on a pair of sneakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I heard about these shoes before but I thought they were all hype. By the way you're talking about them, they actually work. That's cool. Good choice if you're a hardcore runner.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      thats right man.. you only live once.

thats why i bought a 4th gen. i may try those on sometime when i'm at the mall just to see how they feel.. but hey if you like them thats all that matters.

i have a pair of nike shox for when i run (which i do quite frequently) and i love the feeling of them.
      yeah, i have a pair of nike shox also, work pretty well, and are a decent price.

good luck with the addidas, they look very nice and def. should help with your running
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i hope those shoes came with a blowjob, cuz you got fucked....

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
          but like I said they adjust 1000 calculations a second to make your stride more comfortable, kinda jdm.
          So where is the ECU located on those?! Wait, maybe it does have an ECU I'm J/k!

I mean if you're serious about running, then you'd need something pretty nice. Looks good

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
            ass fucked
            btw we're not jealous, just not used to paying a dick and a ball for a pair of shoes

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
              haha. NO. Nice intelligent comment btw. You would only get f'ed if I had initially complained that I got ripped off, if I said I had the money, than wouldn't I just be spoiling myself? All of us spend loot in diff. ways, I was just sharing something non-cb7 I purchased. Think of the money some of us spend to get our cars into the 14s/13s. Ridiculous loot is spent, and I've heard on more than one occasion I was crazy for the money i laid out for my auto. That's the thing, if you think it's worth it, it is.

Anyway, I did another test tonite, ran on the boardwalk near my house, noticed some general changes in the shoes firmness, it seemed to adjust depending on if I was running on the crack of the wood, or the whole piece. Pretty cool.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                So where is the ECU located on those?! Wait, maybe it does have an ECU I'm J/k!

I mean if you're serious about running, then you'd need something pretty nice. Looks good
                Hey granite, the ecu is oem, pt3 y0!~~!1111 No tcu, manual s0n. lol. I bet someone figured out how to mod these some how. I don't think I have the balls to open them up JUST yet. hehe.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

nice...and too much of anything in life screws you up. dont tell me skinny nigerian runners don't get aches. if u just runn a lot, over work anything ur gonna get it messed up.... so its not necessarily fat, or heavy whatevers people.. some skinny people are NOT HEALTHY. they dont have muscle. they are just a rag and poster child for fitch and ambergays'

and shoes go a lot more than a few bills, but neither would i pay that much. but those are some cool shoes... i saw it when they first came out. do u even feel them adjust its comfort on u? and is it RAIN PROFF?

i'd stick with my air max 95's though... and if u scored big. buy me a pair of air max 90's? haha haha jk.. take cares..
                  hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                  X