X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the craziest motorcycle vid you will ever see

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....C&t=recent&p=2

god damn

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

I've seen that vid before.....totally idiot for doing that!

He's asking for it.....

He's either going to hurt himself or someone else. There's no need to do that

If he got hit...I wouldn't care that much. He needs to learn.

Hopefully he doesn't do that all the time.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

The dumbest thing in the video isn't his cutting traffic. its him gunning it and sliding the bike and braking and sliding. When the tires are sliding you have NO control. But other then that its not that bad i have seen worst.

Comment

I'm surprised i didnt hear ANY honking.Does any body know what country he's in?

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

he is in kuwait...that was boring imo

Comment

makes me wanna go out and get a bike

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

that is the oddest middle east i have ever seen that looks more like Paris

Comment

An awesome example of how NOT to ride

What a dumbass

Comment

dude not to brag or anything, but i could do that hes just stupid and has balls and is smart at being stupid and having balls. i tend to think alot of us can do this its just those who have the stupidty and the balls to do it look impressive when they pull it off. yeah he does have talent, but alot of people do that just dont try this. hes nothing more special than a dumbass
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
                    makes me wanna go out and get a bike
                    Me too.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by DUNKiNUTS
                      that is the oddest middle east i have ever seen that looks more like Paris
                      yeah that does look like paris or something but im sure its kuwait..thats what the video says....kuwait has lots of money ill tell you what tho...they love chevy caprices over there for some reason...i dont know why..youll see a raghead with a red and white turban on....but hell be driving a clean ass box chevy caprice....and you will see a lot of mustangs...i think chevy and ford..did a lot of marketing after desert storm in that area...they are rich!!

Comment

what was so crazy about this vid? Its a person weaving in/out of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          yeah that does look like paris or something but im sure its kuwait..thats what the video says....kuwait has lots of money ill tell you what tho...they love chevy caprices over there for some reason...i dont know why..youll see a raghead with a red and white turban on....but hell be driving a clean ass box chevy caprice....and you will see a lot of mustangs...i think chevy and ford..did a lot of marketing after desert storm in that area...they are rich!!
                          Kind of off topic, but check out this page about Caprices...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/282068/5

They're apparently still made in the Middle East... they stopped here in 96.

Comment

Originally posted by re0430
                            Kind of off topic, but check out this page about Caprices...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/282068/5

They're apparently still made in the Middle East... they stopped here in 96.
                            good post anf find ...i was wondering why i saw a lot of chevy caprices..and mustangs over there.... they also have skylines with the left side steering wheel conversions in Dubai...and QAtar..places like that..im sure they got a few in kuwait

Comment

those are the guys who REALLY tempt me to just open my door as they are comming by

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X