Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
    Maybe I saw a remade movie..
    yea, it was a tv show and there were 2 movies I think, assuming we are all talking about Dennis the meanace.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
      hahaha ah man. i'm the older version of ikayto. wilson is my boy thou. so its all good
      btw we don't look alike
      yea it's an insult to felipe to be compared to me :P

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post

mai hairs grown out some and so i have darker roots now, it looks a little better lol

im not gonna let it be all bleached again anytime soon.
        WTF!!! i coulda sworn you were asian lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7 View Post
          WTF!!! i coulda sworn you were asian lol
          he looks like a homo
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
            he looks like a homo
            Take a week, slick. You know the rules.

Comment

Well...it just got awkward in here. Kinda like when dad hits mom at the dinner table...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Well...it just got awkward in here. Kinda like when dad hits mom at the dinner table...
                X2!!! D homiesz slicksz got hits wit teh ban sticksz!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  If you ask me that can go 2 ways. Dad hits mom on the ass at the dinner table and gives her the wink, or Dad hits mom in the face because the chicken is cold.

Either way still awkward. Only good thing though is that in one of those occasions somebody's going to be getting coochie... well maybe 2, somebody could forcefully get the coochie for punishment of the chicken being cold.

I'm one twisted son of a gun.

=p

Comment

Maybe mom likes it rough...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      Maybe mom likes it rough...
                      I like the sound of that!
                      =p

Comment

Somebody totally needs to photoshop a picture of mak in that photo...

Comment

I look like a butt ugly slut with a bad drinkin problem and a jealous old lady in jail.

Comment

oh shit the ban stick came out. lol~nw

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I was referring to the "Where's my dinner, bitch?!?" awkwardness...

Not the "I know what's for dessert.." awkwardness.

Although i dont mind a mommy that likes it rough...
                              >.>
                              <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                                Somebody totally needs to photoshop a picture of mak in that photo...
                                LOL... If I'm going in, you're going in with me! Although I call dibs on being beside the one in the orange shirt... she's got that freaky look about her.

=p

Comment

Working...
                                X