random shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random shit

i was just outside smokin a cig...standing in front of my car...and despite the broken windshield, and the gashes on my bumper and hood from some towing company. and all the crap i've dealt with that car, i couldn't help but notice how damn sexy the car is. our cars are fuckin pimp.

also, is it just me, or is that damn burgerking commercial freaky..the one where that guy cuts down the tree, and the king is just standing there...that shit would scare the hell outta me.

anyone else got any random shit they wanna say?

haha i know what u mean, whenever i see that commercial i'm like "wow"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        also, is it just me, or is that damn burgerking commercial freaky..the one where that guy cuts down the tree, and the king is just standing there...that shit would scare the hell outta me.
        that commercial makes no sense, since when does a King server Burgers? Maybe they are King of all Burgers, I don't know. Just thinking about that King messed up my train of thoughts

Comment

Or the KB commercial when they are on the sky scraper and he tries to throw the guy off?! What the fuck.

I don't make random comments - sorry.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

The one BK commercial that scared me the most was when one guy wakes up and found the king sitting by his bed, staring at him with a burger in his hands Seriously, WTF?! How long has the king been sittin there starin at him for?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

man the King is the shit. No question

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

and how many random threads do we now have

Comment

That's why we have an off topic thread right??? Hehehe

Anyone having turkey tonight??

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i wish i had a 40 oz and a 20 sack right now. i wish i had some cigs. i wish i had a.... hehehehehe whats left

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                      The one BK commercial that scared me the most was when one guy wakes up and found the king sitting by his bed, staring at him with a burger in his hands Seriously, WTF?! How long has the king been sittin there starin at him for?

Ronald
                      LOL that was the gayest commercial ever.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

speaking of that BK commercial...

the name of the sandwich, "meatnormous"... is it me or does that name sound like a *** stipper, who's dancing partner is "mangina"

also, i think the commercial where the dude wakes up and the BK king is staring at him, then hands him a croissan'wich...that one seems a lil twisted. why is that dude "waking up to the king" who just can't seem to wipe that fuckin smirk off his face?

i dunno just some random thoughts of my own.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner

the name of the sandwich, "meatnormous"... is it me or does that name sound like a *** stipper, who's dancing partner is "mangina"

also, i think the commercial where the dude wakes up and the BK king is staring at him, then hands him a croissan'wich...that one seems a lil twisted. why is that dude "waking up to the king" who just can't seem to wipe that fuckin smirk off his face?

omg, that first sentence of yours had my crackin up...

Comment

idk, but i like the one where the king interceps the football and runs for a touchdown and i love our cb7's even more.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner

I see that picture in my head everytime I see that commercial.

Mine.
                              "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                              "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

Working...
                              X